Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 8d
Im a member of another 3 Ford clubs which I run there Vic cruises with great success. I put up the same cruise details every month here but only get 4-5 cars from this site! Dont know why? maybe the T boys dont like going on cruises? I dont care what the reason is, but I love them and its a great way to meet new members/people and have a awesome day!

The Grampians is a great idea Gary, but it may be a little to far away just on one day. A weekend cruise there might be a better option.

Rob...

Rob , just my 2 cents very hard to convince the woman to stay in the car for 200k`s up and 200k`s back. Maybe some thing not as far eg Emerald or even otherside of town you may have more takers.

I like the idea of going somewhere where we can order good food mingle and have a few drinks.And not be botherd by flies. With a big car park.

• Member For: 18y 5m 24d
I like the idea of going somewhere where we can order good food mingle and have a few drinks.And not be botherd by flies. With a big car park.

Bell st maccas?????

but seriously, im keen for a city cruse, maybe a Saturday night, start in the city and do a loop down St Kilda through Dandenong ranges and back through Greensborough before finishing in the city.

Plenty of twisty stuff in there and it would only take a couple of hours plus stops for photos :msm:

I would also sugest this be BA/BF XR/FPV only as its very short and would really turn heads (and look good in the pics)

what do you all think?

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d

Thinking about it further, as Rob said, the Grampians National Park would be good for a 2 day cruise (Saturday/Sunday) with an over-night stay at Halls Gap.

Having said that, I'd be keen for something shorter too like a street cruise around Melbourne. I'd prefer to to do it during the day rather than at night - for the visual experience. And I would not mind doing a beach (assemble at Sandringham Beach to cruise down to Beaconsfield Parade) to bush (then double back to St Kilda Beach and head along Dandenong Rd left up Chapel St turn right into Toorak Rd come Burwood Highway out to Mt Dandenong) cruise. Maybe finish off with Devonshire Tea in Mt Dandenong before we all head off home our own way?

Personally, doing this on a Sunday is my preference. There's lots of parking out Sandringham Beach way to assemble together. Our only other stop is at Mt Dandenong where we should be able to all park outside one of the Devonshire Tea places.

Anyone interested? And if so, what date?

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 16d

I like the idea of a day cruise too. A sort cruise that would only last 2-3 hours would probably get a good sized crowd. I think on a Sunday with people meeting 1130ish and cruising somewhere to have a late, light lunch would be good.

I trhink a central meeting point and similar ending would be good as we have people from all over the metro area that might want to attend.

Geea. :laughing:

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7d
I like the idea of a day cruise too. A sort cruise that would only last 2-3 hours would probably get a good sized crowd. I think on a Sunday with people meeting 1130ish and cruising somewhere to have a late, light lunch would be good.

I trhink a central meeting point and similar ending would be good as we have people from all over the metro area that might want to attend.

Geea. :laughing:

Sounds like a plan :laughing:

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 28d

I am up for a day cruise on a Sunday... Saturday even... don't really mind, as long as everyone comes along...

Must have a central location and I think 2 stops... both for photo's of course... and strippers if it allows... :fool:

Must involve the beach and the mountains... beaconsfield pde/beach rd/dandenong rd/chapel st (just for the wa*k factor) and maybe a bit of freeway work (without the speed cameras) to get us all back together after being seperated by traffic lights... what a sight that would be!!

That would be wicked!!

Evil... you seem keen on the Devonshire tea... is it the scones or the jam? only joking... :fool: wish I'd said Hi on the prom cruise, but was a little shy as I didn't know anyone other than the mate I bought along with me...

Would love to meet a few from this site and put faces to names...

Jack :stirthepot:

Edit- We could meet at the Elwood beach carpark... plenty big enough for a group meeting...

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7d
how about feb 26th

the sundays are a little better for me. how about a vote?

Sorry, I meant 26th anyway. Still half alseep :wasklywabbit: