Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests

Cheers Rob, it's going really well, although just a few days into it so I am sure it will be ballistic when it's full systems ahead. I'm in training and learning mode at the minute as I am brand new to shopfitting as both a trade and industry (I am a new business BDM selling mainly into retail and commercial businesses that need shop fitting done, internals mailny not contruction of buildings etc).

Thanks for the interest mate and enjoy this weekends cruise, Ill be cruising down the hume from Sydney on Sunday, farkin long haul up and back in 48 hours for a wedding :gooff:

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 19y 7m 15d
Cheers Rob, it's going really well, although just a few days into it so I am sure it will be ballistic when it's full systems ahead. I'm in training and learning mode at the minute as I am brand new to shopfitting as both a trade and industry (I am a new business BDM selling mainly into retail and commercial businesses that need shop fitting done, internals mailny not contruction of buildings etc).

Thanks for the interest mate and enjoy this weekends cruise, Ill be cruising down the hume from Sydney on Sunday, farkin long haul up and back in 48 hours for a wedding :gooff:

No probs buddy, im sure you will do well with your new job. Did you end up selling your exhaust system? Have a safe trip mate, watch out for those copas...

Rob...

Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests

Yeah, it sold pretty quickly.

What's the color of a 2 cent piece? Coppa, Coppa, what's the color of a 2 cent piece, all Coppas are %E#%^^ (sounds like Michael Hunts)

Can't remember what Aussie movie that little song was in, but it was pretty funny at the time. Cheers mate

Yeah, it sold pretty quickly.

What's the color of a 2 cent piece? Coppa, Coppa, what's the color of a 2 cent piece, all Coppas are %E#%^^ (sounds like Michael Hunts)

Can't remember what Aussie movie that little song was in, but it was pretty funny at the time. Cheers mate

:gooff::gooff:

• 4 weeks later...
so what happened to the Vic Chat post? :blush:

You gotta get it going again Steve :tease:

ABOUT TIME MATE :spoton:

Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests

I have been posting again and it's all good on my end now :gooff: . Went through a real tough time and the PC/WEB/CAR were the last things on my mind :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing your new rwkw numbers boys.... :laughing: