Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 3d

Has Henz brothers N/A been tuned on e85 yet ? he might be able to shed some light on if its worth it or not on a N/A

Yeah it has, made just over 200 I think. But don't know the actual gain figure over 98.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 1m 6d

E85 is good for NA cars that do alot of circuit work or drifting. There are definitely performance gains to be had, albeit on a smaller scale than a boosted car, but the real benifits are on the cooling side of things.

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 15d

What was the pressure gauge reading when ya did ya runs k13th? If the gears were gone , wouldnt it be reading fk all?

First run it was reading in the normal ranges, 2nd run was a little bit low ,but not so low that it was outside normal range... just didnt "rise" like it normally would when you apply full throttle. Either way, didnt have a long look at the gauge whilst it was going down the strip.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 24d

Ok k31th , anyways sorry to read about the motor.

About e85 , we were looking at switching from av to it in our rx7 sports sedan , but being a space frame we would have to cut the car up to fit a bigger fuel tank for 85. Plus the extra weight to carry more fuel out ways the hp gain a lil. Every gram counts with only 300hp. But the na cars running it are making great power.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 24d

Stuff that.. Up here we get a choice of 1 point for 12 months and risk losing the license for up to a year.. Or we get 3 months off.. I'd probably take the 3 months.. Safer..

• Member For: 12y 3m 1d

Stuff that.. Up here we get a choice of 1 point for 12 months and risk losing the license for up to a year.. Or we get 3 months off.. I'd probably take the 3 months.. Safer..

It is similar here. We get the option to surrender our license for 3 months, or continue with 1 point for 12 months and if fined you lose it for 6 months.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d

Yep I did that SDP..I had already done 6months so another 3 was nothing..only thing it was over summer lol. Plus you get all your points back after either option. Personally I would want my points back asap..but that's just me lol. + didn't trust myself on 1pt for a whole year..only need to be 4kmh over and bye bye..