Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 23d

We don't need to. The rule has been in place for sometime now and all of 2 members have been banned... Storm in a tea cup much?

Forum life continues as normal for 99% of you. If you haven't had an issue with it before then you shouldn't have an issue with it now.

Street racing is a topic that's in the public, police and media spot light. It's certainly something we want to avoid here.

• Member For: 16y 2m 19d

All bullsh*t aside,alot of fake gay talk goes on in here and its farkn useless garbage most of the time. Yeah its Vic chat but keep the gay talk for your private texts to eachother. I got nothing against gay people,especially hot gay ladies lol,as my male cousin is gay,yet he is a top bloke and wouldnt say any of the sh*t that gets said in here. All the "real" members hardly comment in here or arent members anymore as its got out of control. Yeah fair enough you dont want people talking bout street racing but what about all the other sh*t? I would much rather come to a local chat on a car forum to read about cars and the competition that's out there in vic,than read soooo many pages of bullsh*t! But yes,I still keep popping my head in,incase things have changed.

• Like 10

• Lifetime Members

Matty, we've taken that onboard and have already put measures in place to help with that problem.

Paulie, we already have the OT thread. One is enough.

• THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d

Xr6 turbo have an image? What image? They are the next cult vl turbo bro!

Who was it that said a few nights ago that the cops were pulling over every ba and handing them canarys if they had a fmic or modified/cut front bars or some sh*t?

If the mods are so worried abt protecting the image of this site then why don't you's just change the URL to something else then? I mean, it's a xr6 turbo not a farkn Prius forum where we would talk abt fuel economy or some rubbish along those lines.

• Like 3

• Lifetime Members

Xr6 turbo have an image? What image? They are the next cult vl turbo bro!

Who was it that said a few nights ago that the cops were pulling over every ba and handing them canarys if they had a fmic or modified/cut front bars or some sh*t?

You've just answered your own question.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 27d

Matty, we've taken that onboard and have already put measures in place to help with that problem.

Will regular member be informed of these measures to avoid people being banned for things they didn't realise they were doing wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with authority but I don't agree with some of the ways that the rules are being enforced.

Edited by Paulie2256
  • Like 1

• THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d

Exactly the cops were gonna pull over every ba sooner or later regardless this website existed or not as it's the next cult car so y even bother?

• Lifetime Members

Because we're looking after the sites image. Not the guys getting pulled over.

I don't think you're really grasping what's actually happening.

Paulie, Just word filters at this stage.

A quick look at the site rules will show you just how much we let people get away with. Maybe that was the problem to start with... Like the saying goes, give people enough rope and they'll eventually hang themselves.