Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Member For: 12y 10m 16d

Sus out a few other forums ct et street paul gas747 that runs et street has a lot of contacts maybe contact him via fb people that hav been in the game a long time will no a few tricks. Also be good if companies get involved so it looks profesh.

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m

After posting that piece of foam I found in my car a few pages ago I finally figured out what its from.. The panel beater said its not from the car as hes pulled thousands of them apart due to the paint recall and just said it was prob something they rest on,, took it off me and threw it out..

Well on the weekend I turned my reading lights on and was alot of play in the roof lining.. Yep it fills the gap between the roof and roof lining.. Now I gotta go back and ask him to replace is as he threw it out

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 17d

this guy sounds dodgey as crap, give him a blasting and go to consumer affairs, put a report in. As I said in an earlier post that put that shaped foam around the car to fill gaps. Ive seen tons of it in my car

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 24d

ok so wasnt my input shaft something to do with drive line near the diff which is faked there for the diff didnt spin and the car was not going anywhere. do my transmision is all goof atm lol

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 23d

I could possibly help out. By I do have a time constraint.

Ford forums drag day, the mod (f6mark/spoolman) accepts full payment from everyone who wishes to attend prior to the event with a cut off date.. Would need someone trustworthy to be the person to do this.. People have trusted me in the past with group buys, not that I'm nominating myself for the role. But something that needs to be organized.

Maybe the Dynowog Nick could hold the money :outahere:

I like many others will not go back to heathcote. Paid $120 on boxing day (rip), track was sh*t, dangerous with many cars spinning towards the end. Time board didn't work, time slips only had a quarter of the info. Very unprofessional for such an organization.

Heathcote was fairly green back then, it just had a concrete half track laid down not long before then it's actually getting but I agree the timeboard's are a let down...