Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 2d

Probably wasn't swerving staino, prolly torque steer..

nah was swerving. had to take left lane to get around us, then right lane to get around them.... was just so nice to watch.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d

I left around 3:30.. Good night, Igor mate your car is friggin quick mate.. Good to meet some new people and put faces to usernames...

Highlight of the night was that crazy *beep* on the motorbike smoking it up for like 200mtrs passing maccas

Thanks mate yeah was a good night had a few jogs with a gew different people. Paying for it now should of gone bed lol

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 2d

that motorcycle skid was epic... see the line it left? was another one looked just as long comin down the hill before maccas. well impressed by that effort...

• Like 1

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 2d

Very happy I made the trip up, great night really enjoyed it. Ssg the flame spitter lol. That motorbike rider was crazy haha..didnt see lines but forgot to look for some. Good to put some faces to names! Got some photos but being night the shutter was open for a fair bit of time n the cars ghosting about in the pics lol

Do the wrap ben on your ben, that gts wrap was fcking cool! On a ute with massive rubber itll look good imo

Big cheers to dre for dropping me off home, got home at 6:30 lol. Thanks mate :)

Edited by Shyfrd

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 7d

KV STAINOnegger no was not in a VE, it's a secret hwy car, if I tell you it's not a secret hwy car then. It will be like the secret spot that everyone knows now and it's not a secret spot any more. So I was in the secret hwy car and will remain a secret hwy car, and the secret hwy car will remain a secret hwy car till I spot Trainer on the hwy then he will have to jog the secret hwy car , which he will lose and will put money on the secret hwy car to beat him. Will even give him a headstart. That way will have the wood on him until he does something to beat the secret hwy car. Sorry KV and STAINOnegger it's a secret.