Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d

Went down for a look, lots of cars around but too much crap, had a few jogs but everyone seemed to hang well back, either I look like a cop or their sh*tty skyline/cammed commo was gay, my car pulls really well from down low, no lag so even off the mark it's keep pace with a V8's and a mate from work with a modded r34 needs the jump and 5 lengths for it to be fair from a slow roll... And my car isn't even quick... LOL

Wow I must be getting old, but too many p platers in V6's

Anyway, hwy is gay.

Not going again

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 3d

You toooooo early.

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 15d

I had a great night, was good to meet new people, including the possible father of my future babies. Lol.

Oh and damn you dre! Now my car feels slow :(

• Member For: 15y 4m 30d

heaps out after 3...missed being with you guys but still had fun...only proper jog was with a modded ve ss (exhaust etc)..neck and neck off the line but I had half a car length on him at about 14x...literally didnt believe me when I said it was stock and pulled 240...said his made 263 so was happy with that result :) but deff heaps out there that wouldv easily destroyed me

Edited by ryan_04

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d

I was out in my secret hwy car, hey Dre what's the deal, wife buys you the car and gets to drive Friday nights? Pulled up next to twice between 2:30 and 3:30. Pulled up and looked over and your wife was driving, your a good husband. Ghosted Henz for awhile even pulled up next to you but because windows are black you and Ben could not see in. Then me and my secret hwy car went home. Car sounds good Dre, your Missus run anyone?