Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

Cant find a pic, but yeh I sprayed it black, didnt want it to look like a skyline

best sounding pipe though, youl be happy !

:bowdown: :bowdown: Sweet thanks mate just was womdering how I would look pretty stealthy being black

• Member For: 16y 6m 1d

Knox car meet was awesome last night, heaps of cars the place was chockers. Lucky I got there early......I heard cars were lined up to get in all the way to Stud rd.......

• Italian Stig!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 29d

Knox car meet was awesome last night, heaps of cars the place was chockers. Lucky I got there early......I heard cars were lined up to get in all the way to Stud rd.......

tell me about man it was crazy lol I saw your car parked man looking good !! :newrussian: u done much under the bonnet?

• Member For: 16y 6m 1d

Not all that much done, just the usual stuff -valve springs, injectors, fuel pump, intercooler, actuator, 3" stainless exhaust from turbo back, magnaflow muffler with 4" dump, bov and adaptor pipe, C9 3 speed with 3 grand stallie etc......

• Member For: 14y 27d

Not all that much done, just the usual stuff -valve springs, injectors, fuel pump, intercooler, actuator, 3" stainless exhaust from turbo back, magnaflow muffler with 4" dump, bov and adaptor pipe, C9 3 speed with 3 grand stallie etc......

Is that all lol kw?