Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Member For: 16y 2m 19d

Yeah,the tints good in summer but can be a prik when its dark in driveways etc. When its raining and dark its even worse. I honestly wouldnt recommend it lol.

At the end of the day,11.7 isnt that slow out of a daily driver on pump fuel.. I cbf going all the way to Calder to maybe better it by a tiny bit. If I knew there was a chance of a 10 like yourself I would go again,but there isnt. Maybe in the future with a built engine and some more boost. :innocent:

• Member For: 14y 5m 1d

Around the 330 mark and PB of 11.7. Not really into the quarter mile thing too much,just wanted to take it and see what it roughly would do. Its not a 10 sec car,that's for sure. Wouldnt mind a little bit more power but probably always will no matter how much it has. that's pretty quick times for street tyres,what diff ratio is in it and 90/10 shocks?. Yeah when the smoke was comin out the other week I thought you blew a trans cooler hose off.

yer I was happy with the time, I think with a couple more runs I would of got a little more out of it cos it was running out of legs near end of track so I could of put the limiter higher and I babied it out off the hole (no convertor at all). Its got 3.7 diff gears which is prity lazy for one of these and koni ajustables, im gunna get 90 /10's will launch heaps better so im sure with slicks and a few more little things I should see a 10 sec pass pritty easy

• Member For: 15y 10m 7d

spotted a nice bf turbs with the rego XR4ORD last wed/thurs in bayswater, is he on this forum? car looked mint otherwise.

Cheers buddy!

I am on the forum...just havent been on for a while. I work down Mooroolbark way so pass through bayswater. Although, I must admit, it aint a turbo. :bangcomputer:

• Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 27d

Yeh I saw you a few weeks back on Middleborough rd right near whitehorse rd, think you saw me too...

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m
bottom.gifbottom.gif this is what causes bad stacks. Firstly you shouldn't do it. Secondly how do predict what other morons are going to do when you do that speed and weaving. No car there, all of a sudden now there ,is and Granny freaks. Not a good lookbangcomputer.gif