Would You Buy A 't' Again?

Phoon Hoon

I have read a many posts bagging Ford and the T. Now it's hit the mainstream press. I want to know: would you buy a T again?  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 19y 9d

Hi Folks

This pole is not a sh1t stir. I love Ford and XRs more than most... when I'm cut I bleed blue blood.

But I must admit I've read on this forum heaps of concerns over the T, from minor things to major concerns. I will be in the market for a new XR soon, and am tossing up between the T and the XR8.

Please, answer the pole honestly...

Cheers

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 5m 17d

well picked up the brand new work one the other dayand drove it down the highway, within 2 hundred k's three litres of oil was gone, now the engine is in pieces with 800k's on the clock... damn disgraceful

• Benzene
  • Member For: 19y 10m 16d
Hi Folks

This pole is not a sh1t stir. I love Ford and XRs more than most... when I'm cut I bleed blue blood.

But I must admit I've read on this forum heaps of concerns over the T, from minor things to major concerns. I will be in the market for a new XR soon, and am tossing up between the T and the XR8.

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The xr8 is no different and every manufacturer has its problems...............im getting out of my 8 into a t, I just hope I have as many problems as I did with the 8.

• FG Falcon fan!
  • Member For: 20y 9m 13d
Hi Folks

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, people rarely start threads saying "I had no problems today with my car" or "I havent had an issue in months with my car".

People only ever make posts about problems they encounter which makes them seem to be more prevalent then they are.

Ive had no problems with my car after 15,000km.

• Weird Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d

On my 2nd one now.

Looked at a few other makers at replacement time but none came near it for performance and interior space at the price. As an added bonus it is 'thrown' together by Ausises.

Not a perfectly built car but Ford fixed every problem I had with the car.

Admittedly needed a bit of a encouragement via the odd 'hatemail' to the Ford website. :wub:

The only real short comming of the car is that the premo brakes are an option.

• Member For: 19y 4m 3d

Mate, I've only had mine since New Years day, its got 11000km already, and I loveeee it :blink:

Best car I've ever owned. Not that that's saying a whole lot as its the first true 'performance' vehicle I've had.

I would recommend to everyone, except I dont want every one to own one. :wub: , just me :w00t2:

All the motor companies have issues at some point.

Alan

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 7d

I've had 2 and loved them both. If I was in the market for a car I would buy another. I've never had as much pleasre from a car as I have had from owning "Boof" and "Rumble". Buy the T, modd it to 300rwkw's and try wipe the smile from your face. :blink:

Geea. :wub: