Progress Update: How Is BCL's Car Going?

PASHEN

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 11d

I dont rekon that's really true, before I joined this forum I had no idea what a good time down the quater was. Definately never been to a meet.

I just appreciatedd a good car. Now I have never seen BCL's, but I rekon if I did, I would be blown a way.

Personally a RX3 with 30 grand spent on it could blow the doors of BCl car down the quater, but I know which car I would prefer if I had the choice.

Scotty

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 24d

I get asked, "what times does it do?", meaning, how quick is it over 400m. Maybe then, a follow up question about the power it makes.

Associate with bogans and Late model camira drivers, and you expect more??

I'm perplexed

Someone's gotta stop the bogan's handing the Ford driver's their arses down the drags :gooff:

They're all bogans, but we whinge when we read continually how the HSV's are quicker than the FPV's in the magazines?

Now that's perplexing.

Edited by M6 XR6T

• Member For: 19y 6m 5d

These debates are really just silly; anyone that’s even half serious about cars would know that Brian’s car would own everything. If it did ever go to the strip it would be right up there with the fastest in the country and that’s all there is to it. It’s a road car first track car second, he obviously has no interest in running pointless 400m times.

This is the best xr6 turbo in the country period, and he can drive it everyday.

• Member For: 20y 8m 28d

I think we should just congratulate Brian and Nizpro for building such an awesome machine which most of us can only dream about. Lets face it this thread is about Brians car and I think there is no need for any negative comments or comparisons even if they are small or no offence intended.

Lucky for us Brian has put in a lot of time and effort to tell us about the developments of his car with in depth posts and lots of informative information related to performane turbo charging, suspension, brakes, wheels, tyres , you name it.

Brian its been an awesome project from the beginning to now and can remember back when you were discussing your stage 3 motor, would you have ever imagined that it would lead to a 1000hp XR6???. I'm sure your just loven it when driving your T and hopefully one day I will be able to see it at full noise down the quarter or going around a circuit.

Oh yeah dont forget to post a video of in car footage around a circuit.

Awesome work.

Robbie.

Edited by Ezy10z

• 69 - PSI
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 4d
These debates are really just silly; anyone that’s even half serious about cars would know that Brian’s car would own everything. If it did ever go to the strip it would be right up there with the fastest in the country and that’s all there is to it. It’s a road car first track car second, he obviously has no interest in running pointless 400m times.

This is the best xr6 turbo in the country period, and he can drive it everyday.

I dont think this car could be summed up any better. Its just amazing that now we are starting to see these cars producing 1000hp and actually have street manners. Congrats to Brian and Nizpro, Now lets see some vids already :Doh:

Edited by 86gav

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d
I dont rekon that's really true, before I joined this forum I had no idea what a good time down the quater was. Definately never been to a meet.

I just appreciatedd a good car. Now I have never seen BCL's, but I rekon if I did, I would be blown a way.

Personally a RX3 with 30 grand spent on it could blow the doors of BCl car down the quater, but I know which car I would prefer if I had the choice.

Scotty

yea give me the rota but one with a 20b

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d
Does 480rwklw=1000hp?

hes got it detuned till his axles go in mate :nono:

I would say hes got around 770 engine hp at the mo.

he had it upto 580 rwkw's a couple of weeks ago that would be bewteen 900 to 1000 engine hp I would have thought.

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Member For: 18y 10m 7d

I think what brian and Nizpro have achieved in the past years is unbelievable and they dont need to prove them self to no one. What they have done is somthing special which all T owners looking to modify their cars, have and will benefit from.

:spoton:

Muzza