Guest DZ.

Whats Everyone Do For A Crust?

So now that we've got a few members here, what does everyone do for a living? I want to see if there are as many IT geeks in this place as in Performance forums! :D

I'm a Program Manager - I just don't know what that actually means. Something to do with running projects I think.

I'm an AJ. (Army Jerk)

I'm currently employed as a Driver. Drive Rovers, Cruisers, and those big Merceded Benz 'Mogs' you see terrorizing anyone in a little car. Well, anyone in a car actually... :lol:

And I gotta go to work right now, otherwise I'll be late.

AWOL charge BAAAD.

I'm in the Diagnostics service industry (Bayer health care), looking after pathology instrumentation (blood analysers and tissues processors) in hospitals and private pathology service companies

I'm 36 - old fart

IT geeks huh? :D

Personal Computing Infrastructure Architect (Now that's a mouthfull) I design computing infrastructure for the company i work for.. make decisions on change and design of new systems and PC related infrastructure.

And Im 25.. B)

NON IT Geek here.

Transport & Logistics for BHPSteel (Australia's largest manufacturer)

I'm an old bugger, turning 39 next week.

Now for my 40'th Birthday I'd like a ................

well, if you're not in the business of selling wheels and tyres, it's up to the powers that be to decide whether we sell you a set of wheels or not. I mean, we buy king springs at trade prices although we have nothing to do with springs or suspension.

I'll find out...

Chalk another one up for the non geeks.

l am an engineer working in the Oil & Gas industry, mainly offshore on the rigs. Sounds glamorous, but aint. Pays the bills though.

Not specifically an IT geek, but a bit of a keyboard warrior in the broadcast industry, electronics and computer technician :)

Age = 23 (so still pay tons for insurance argh :angry:)

Chalk up another IT geek. :) I'm Technical Services Manager of an IT company in Canberra, providing support for Fed. Govt agencies.

I'm 27, I like long walks on the beach, romantic dinners and sequential shift gearboxes. My favourite colour is silhouette and because I'm male, I ordered the satellite navigation so I'll never have to ask for directions again. :-)