Absolute Final Word...

Guest LionHeart

Guest LionHeart
  • Guests

Guys,

This is to END the discussion threads about Traction Control and LSD...

It has come to me from one of the highest sources @ Ford.....

Ok:

Non XRs - You can't have traction control and lsd.

XR6 - You can only get optional lsd (we are trying to get traction control)

XR6T & XR8 - lsd and traction control are standard.

On the XR6T and the XR8 the Traction Control is fully controllable. Meaning there is a button on the dash that turns it either on or off....

Now we can get on with the other more important things like getting the things on the roads.....

:ph34r::P

• Firm Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 19d

Thanks for posting Lionheart.

l am glad to hear that l will be getting what l thought when l originally ordered. On a car of the power of the turbo, both are invaluable.

Like you say, now we can get onto more important matters like actually getting our hands on our cars. l will be ringing my dealer in the morning for an update. l hope it is still late next week. We didnt order a sunroof but did go for premium brakes which still means the car has to goto FPV to have these fitted. Hope the delay hasnt been delayed further. We have a guy who is buying our car and l am trying to put him off as long as possible, but l am nearly at the stage where l just have to give it to him.

l hope Ford & FPV have got their Sh*t together.

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 10d
Guys,

......XR6T & XR8 - lsd and traction control are standard.

On the XR6T and the XR8 the Traction Control is fully controllable. Meaning there is a button on the dash that turns it either on or off....

Didn't you drive a turbo recently? I thought you said that it had LSD but did not have T/C. I may be mistaken :ph34r: Getting old, forgetting stuff...... :lol:

Guest LionHeart
  • Guests
Guys,

Didn't you drive a turbo recently? I thought you said that it had LSD but did not have T/C. I may be mistaken :ph34r: Getting old, forgetting stuff...... :lol:

I just checked the damn tghing again as it was in the car park.. I had the TC turned off, that's why I didn't notice it...

Good Pick Up Dave!!!

Cheers. :ph34r:

Guest DZ.
  • Guests
Guys,

I just checked the damn tghing again as it was in the car park.. I had the TC turned off, that's why I didn't notice it...

Good Pick Up Dave!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 10d
Guys,

Good Pick Up Dave!!!

:

Hmm, did I confuse DZ and LionHeart? :ph34r: Or has DZ driven a turbo as well :ph34r:

Edited by richdave

Guest LionHeart
  • Guests

Verdict...

I would wait a year if I had too... I would be very sh*tty BUT would wait...

BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A SUNROOF!!!! this car needs it for me ;-) especially driving it this summer with warm weather....

Have driven many many powerful cars but the thrill the XR6T gave was to die for....

As the add says.... Can't get enough of this....

:) :D :lol: