Auto Gear Knob

Buf-Phoon

How is your knob travelling  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• EVO 9 SUPPORTER
  • Member For: 20y 11m 28d
I think Ms. Vicky has some polishing to do! :ARFiring:

Maybe it should be fixed under warranty if its an issue. Just ring Ford and tell them your KNOB needs attending to.  :popcorn:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe I'll leave that one up to you since the majority of ford employees are men :w00t2:

:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is always the receptionist at Ford that might be able to help you. :smilelove:

Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests

Bought my XR used and negotiated my choice of aftremarket leather pack. They did the handbrake, arm rest, steering wheel and the AUTO SHIFTER, which looks great. Don't know about durability as it's only been a few klm's since, but try an auto trimmer, it looks stock, with grey leather and blue stitching to match the blue/charcoal trim. :smilelove:

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 4d
Bought my XR used and negotiated my choice of aftremarket leather pack. They did the handbrake, arm rest, steering wheel and the AUTO SHIFTER, which looks great. Don't know about durability as it's only been a few klm's since, but try an auto trimmer, it looks stock, with grey leather and blue stitching to match the blue/charcoal trim. :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we want pics! :huh:

• Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 22d

Crikey Julian,

I thought it was only a young fella's disease but I gotta admit that there ain't much silver left on the Macka knob either.

Funny thing was, I originally thought it was brass........Like needed a lot of polishing......Like there seemed to be a bit of tarnish.....Aww forget it.... :spoton:

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 19d
Crikey Julian,

I thought it was only a young fella's disease but I gotta admit that there ain't much silver left on the Macka knob either.

Funny thing was, I originally thought it was brass........Like needed a lot of polishing......Like there seemed to be a bit of tarnish.....Aww forget it.... :w00t2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton: ....You guys need to stop playing with ya KNOBS :msm:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 2d

Mines still silver, my interior is all good actually, no marks / scratches on any of it, the door handles might be a little bit knocked around though. My console lid has a dint in it, im hoping to either replace it or get it trimmed in leather with some wicked stiching...