XR6_ED

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 27d

:kissmy: 16th, I'll be there... :pinch:

Guys just be prepared for $50 charge to race. I know that the website says $35 or whatever it is, when I turned up, they said $50. Such that they had V8's that night too, probably because of bad turn out that day.

We'll see what the 16th brings.... :kissmy:

Guest chops
  • Guests
:msm: 16th, I'll be there...  :msm:

Guys just be prepared for $50 charge to race. I know that the website says $35 or whatever it is, when I turned up, they said $50. Such that they had V8's that night too, probably because of bad turn out that day.

We'll see what the 16th brings....  :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's interesting, I've been to a few Wednesdays, raced at one, crewed at others, and it's only ever been $35 when I've been. If they have upped the charge, they should at least update their web site.

The V8's have been allowed since the beginning, when Street Tuna organised for it to be so. The restriction on Wednesday nights being street tyres only, no slicks.

If it's the 16th you guys will be there now, I'll be there too, whether to race or not depends on the Mrs more than anything...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 27d

Hi guys,

I have just recieved a letter in the mail from AIR. The Wednesday night (4's 6's and Rotaries) are no longer on Wed nights, and now pushed to Sat night...

So Racing will now happen 2 Sat's per month.

What it means in the case of Wed Feb 16th, it has now been pushed to the Sat 19th Feb. Hence because it a Sat night, you pay full price, $50.

Gates open at 4:00pm, racing starts after 5pm.

We'll get there.... :ermm:

• Member For: 21y 1m 4d
Hi guys,

I have just recieved a letter in the mail from AIR. The Wednesday night (4's 6's and Rotaries) are no longer on Wed nights, and now pushed to Sat night...

So Racing will now happen 2 Sat's per month.

What it means in the case of Wed Feb 16th, it has now been pushed to the Sat 19th Feb. Hence because it a Sat night, you pay full price, $50.

Gates open at 4:00pm, racing starts after 5pm.

We'll get there....  :sick:

And it will probably rain :spit: