World Of Warcraft

KrasH

• Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d

Hello all,

Well what can I say. I haven't been on here for a few days now. All because of a game called world of warcraft. I am fricken addicted to it. I was never a fan of any kind of RPG game before, but to be honest WoW was a great way for me to get into this game type. The world is amazing. The environement is gobsmacking. The cities are a site to see. Plying this game, you feel tht you are actually in this place. The gameplay is brillent. Every race has a starting point, and the level of the NPC (Non player characters) is about right, as you fan out from your start. I'm at Level 18 at the moment. My character is a Human warrior, with blacksmithing and mining as my trades (make weapons, but only figure this out yesterday. I could've made the weapons I spent too much money on buying.. d'oh). Also do cooking aswell.

The interaction with other online players in the world is fantastic. I'm on the Uther realm (server) and the people on there seem to be very helpful. Today I also witnessd one of the most spectacular online gaming scenes in my life, with some horde characters, attacking some alliance characters infront of one of the cities. Was certainly amazed to see people at level 60 etc. Geez.. I'm on 18 and that took me about 1 week of pretty much playing all day. Each day the levels are getting up slower and slower. What a fight too. I decided not to take part, because I would've been killed with the smallest hit from these characters. I'm on a normal server, so I can choose to PvP or not.

I for one will be subscribing for months to come, to continue playing. Great MMORPG. I'm addicted.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests

I have played it I think you have to have no life to start play this game in the first place way to boring for me I have better things to do

but good luck with your no life haha

• Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d

I thought it was fun until tonight... It was fricken awsome tonight... Grouped up with some really good players (some 10-11 levels higher than me) for some "Van Kleefs head" action and I must say, it was a blast. Damn hard though. For this quest you need a group of 5 which is the maximum. Just real enjoyable... apart from a cramped left hand......

fun fun fun......

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d

I want this game but I cant get broadband, f*ck I hate not having it. I was introduced to rpg's with the baldurs gate series and they were brilliant, I am just about to get icewind dale (I know its old) and play through that.

You will have to post some screen shots Krash, I wanna play this really bad and I am very jelous of you at the moment. :thumbsup:

Dazza.

Guest casgeroth
  • Guests

Hahaha KrasH, you're not the only one out there addicted to WoW.

My mate has played it quite literally every single day since it's release.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Warcraft (and Diablo, Starcraft ... basically anything by Blizzard) series, and feel really left out that I'm not playing WoW at the moment.

I'm in the same boat as turb06, with no broadband, there's no way I'm gonna think about playing WoW.

Dialup just won't cope.

Plus my fiancé would end up leaving me as I'd spend all my spare time playing it ... and I love my fiancé, so it may be a very long time until I can play it :thumbsup:

*sigh*

Ahh well, back to Warcraft III :respeckt:

• HgAg soldier
  • Member For: 20y 9m 7d

Hey

yeah I bought it 2 days ago. I wouldnt call it addictive..Its just VERY time consuming. Took me 2 days to get to level 16. I'm starting to get bored of it already, very repetitive.

• Member For: 20y 10m 8d

I have a few friends that play WoW.. I was going to play it but I bought everquest 2 instead.. I played everquest 1 for a couple of years and star wars galaxies for a couple of months.. I am tempted to give wow a shot but at the moment I am addicted to everquest 2 ..

May give it a shot in the future though.. what server you all on and what your char name.

Pedro

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d
Hey

yeah I bought it 2 days ago. I wouldnt call it addictive..Its just VERY time consuming. Took me 2 days to get to level 16. I'm starting to get bored of it already,  very repetitive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's RPG's for ya, the really good ones although you think they are a little repitive will always keep you there to level up just one more time before you go to bed, the next thing you know its 12hrs later and you still are having a nap.

Dazza.