Canberra XR Cruise & BBQ

Falchoon

• Code Monkey
  • Member For: 21y 5m 8d

Had a great time meeting all of you fine folk.

Except, last night the car decided that it had had enough and died. :( Its sitting at the dealer this morning after getting towed by Ford Roadside Assistance last night. I'm still waiting to hear what's wrong with the damn thing.

Edited to add that I should get my pics and some video footage online during the next long weekend, I hope.

Edited by Djelibeybi

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 21y 3m 2d

It was indeed an awesome day. Thanks to Falchoon for organising an excellent day.

Although, where the hell did everyone disappear after Mt Ainslie? Went all around Black Mountain Peninsula after escaping to Maccas for some food looking for a stack of XR's and none to be found!

A great day nonetheless. Film is getting developed as we speak (or as I type and you read).

• Member For: 21y 5m 8d

Loved the pics. :) I wish I could have been there. The babysitter backed out at the last minute. :angry: As for where they went, by the pics it looked like everyone went to the Cotter. Ah well maybe next time.

• Member For: 21y 4m 14d
How come some have bulges???

Must have been a Ute thing as the one's with bulges (on the bonnet that is) were utes :wub:

• Member For: 20y 11m 30d
Although, where the hell did everyone disappear after Mt Ainslie? Went all around Black Mountain Peninsula after escaping to Maccas for some food looking for a stack of XR's and none to be found!

yeh MattB, we went to the Cotter :)

We ducked off to get some cooking utensils and stuff, but we got a call from PURSUTE to say they were off to the Cotter instead, so we raced along the Parkway and caught up with everyone at the Cotter Rd.

We were just exiting the parkway when you guys were crossing over the top of it...looked hella cool from where we were :wub: