I've had a ride in a ....

Raptor

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 17d
Not sure what the AU's momo wheel looked like but there is a momo wheel option.  There's a picture of it here:

Optional Momo Steering Wheel

I cant see the justification in spending $800 for a steering wheel that looks like that. Its nothing special. ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DZ.
  • Guests
I cant see the justification in spending $800 for a steering wheel that looks like that. Its nothing special. ;)

I tend to agree - but each to their own. I think my options list will be comprised of the following:

Leather Interior

Premium Audio System

Carpet Mats

XR Scuff Plates

Sunroof

I'm still tossing up the Premium Brakes - I'd have to see what the standard brakes are like.

Guest Phantom
  • Guests

I am very jealous of you blokes that have aready had a drive as I am yet to see 1 in the flesh. As it is supposedly 2 weeks to the day that I actually get mine I am thinking about waiting until it arrives before I actually see 1. A bit like people waiting to open presents they get early or not wanting to know if the baby is a boy or a girl. I am sure to crack this weekend and go to the Sydney motor show and crawl all over it.

I agree that the steering wheel is not worth the money and I also think the brakes are a bit exy at over $2,000 extra. Hopefully the standard ones should pull it up. For the record I have gone for leather trim, premium sound, mats and side airbags. Now that I have heard the phantom looks good on the exterior but too much on the interior, I'm glad I got the leather.

13 sleeps to go!

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 17d

You have to crack and go to the motorshow.. its only natural.. Ill be their for sure! With my digital camera at the ready :D