15" wheels for xr6 turbo

Guest xspsi

Guest xspsi
  • Guests

hi guys! I'm new on the forum, currently own a tricked up 200sx (124mph down the strip) but will be getting a XR6 turbo in about a month.

I have a set of 15" x 6.5" wheels, will these fit on the back of a XR6 turbo?

Can't believe the power you guys are making from the T! Can't wait to get one! :o

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 5d

I think the last falcon that fitted 15" wheels was the AU series 1. They might possibly go on the back of the XR, but I don't think they would. :)

Guest xspsi
  • Guests

I am only looking to fit them on the back as they are a drag slick but only in 15". would be great if they fit as they are the same slick from my 200sx.

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 1m 3d

doubt they will, one of the things that hurt the 200sx's appeal to GTP class racers was the lack of wheel width, they are fairly skinny where the T isnt, getting them over the brakes may also be an issue, but you never know.

Dazza.

• Member For: 19y 7m 22d

I dare say it'll be touch and go - Ford claim their standard brakes require a minimum 16" wheel, but that'd be the 298mm rotors with twin calipers, I dont know how the 302mm/single caliper setup would go, ive heard of similar setups still with 15" rims

• 2 years later...
  • Member For: 17y 6m 9d

Hi all,

am hoping someone can help me. Have been given a set of 15" Pirrelli race tyres with a fair bit of tread left.

Was wondering if there are a set of 15" rims that have the same stud pattern as the ba to suit. And also if they will fit over the callipers on my ba xr6t.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers