300 kmph

pym

• BGSer
  • Member For: 20y 2m 6d
I have a video of a turbo Hayabusa that does about 240mph counting off the tacho (as it stops at 220mph) so about 385km/h... Also that's top whack! 11,000 rpm in 6th... so your friends 450km/h is :pooh:

place a link for the turbo hayabusa :D

• Artificially Aspirated
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d

Am I able to upload it to site or can someone host it for me? You think that bike accelerates quick wait till you see the busa go :spoton:

• What's happening?
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 13d
far out, how fast does it get to 220 :pooh:

And you wonder why I keep telling you that bikes are better than cars! :lol:

That was part of a video review of the Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird from a german TV show. The Blackbird was the first of the current crop of big bore speedsters. It has now been overtaken by the Kawasaki ZX12R, and of course the 1300cc Suzuki Hayabusa.

It was funny seeing that vid again, as my old man bought a Blackbird last week to go along with his old bas*ard BMW tourer. Might have to borrow the Honda on the weekend and see what she'll do :spoton:

• Artificially Aspirated

Did a google search and found a link to the Turbo Hayabusa video I am referring too...

Click me, do not right click and "save as"

Do not right click and "save as" the link, It is a link to a website that you can download the video from :)

Clip is called 320km/h :spoton: the bike hits 330km/h in 5th then takes 6th and goes bye bye... Enjoy.

Edited by eatV8

• Member For: 20y 8m 11d

I have a heap of these types of video clips downloaded from the net, GSXR600 turbo, Hayabusa turbo etc. The best footage I've seen of this kind of stuff is on the Ghost Rider DVD's which I have. Simply crazy stuff doing wheel stands at 300kp/h on a turbo Busa and evading the police many times.

• Member For: 19y 7m 28d

there is a shop in western sydney called s&r pro who can do turbo hayabusa's to 240hp, 300hp, 400hp, 500hp or 600hp.

their promotional video had the camera straped on the tank like this video. as soon as he takes off you just see the sky till about 140mph(225kph) then he lands the front wheel and keeps going to about 220mph(350kph). on a normal road. no freeway. just pine trees lining either side of the road.

had mine (zx9r) to 235kph on the road and about 260kph at the track. that was fast enough for me.

:idunno:

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 13d

Actually seen a few of the turboed busa's at WSID...they run with an extended swingarm(can't understand why :spoton: ) and run low 8 second passes @ 160mph...can just imagine what the pro's are doing :kissmy:

• Artificially Aspirated
there is a shop in western sydney called s&r pro who can do turbo hayabusa's to 240hp, 300hp, 400hp, 500hp or 600hp.

their promotional video had the camera straped on the tank like this video. as soon as he takes off you just see the sky till about 140mph(225kph) then he lands the front wheel and keeps going to about 220mph(350kph). on a normal road. no freeway. just pine trees lining either side of the road.

had mine (zx9r) to 235kph on the road and about 260kph at the track. that was fast enough for me.

:spoton:

S&R PROMy friends father runs S&R pro... He has some wild bikes come out of his shop :)

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 1m 22d
anyone heard of a concept bike called the dodge tomahawk with a v10 6 litre I think, it had a theoretical top whack of over 550 kmh :crybaby:

Yeah I seen that, it also had like two front wheels or something and wasnt actually driveable, it was basically a dodge viper in a motorbike. A viper has a theoretical top speed of about that also.

Dazza.