Tray liners and dividers

THEMESHMAN260

• Member For: 20y 2m 16d

Sorry to disapoint everybody but I have been trying to get these items interstate but the couriers are charging nearly the same price as what I am selling them for.

What I am doing now is only suppling Geelong, Melbourne only, this will be my last design for any BAs that I can offer people at a good price. I cannot offer any of my private designs on this site, so go and pay for them elsewhere and pay four time the amount for it.

I know this is not a selling site, but I am like most people who are trying to find a product that is not on the market but is just what we want at a good price and a good design.

• 11 months later...
Guest Jimbob
  • Guests
This carpet is marine black rubber backed carpet with pile on top, comes with two dividers which is also carpeted. 

The dividers will give you three compartments for storing you goods without sliding everywhere.

The dividers are high enough above the wheel archers to slide a 2400 x 1200 sheet across and still have the storage underneath.

See photos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Meshman

Are these products still available?

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 24d

Damn, looks perfect for oh, umm, laying several cement bags for ermm, traction in the middle compartment. Mmm, directly where ya want em :spoton:

I could be interested too. Sweet setup dude :pinch:

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 18d
Damn, looks perfect for oh, umm, laying several cement bags for ermm, traction in the middle compartment.  Mmm, directly where ya want em :spoton:

I could be interested too.  Sweet setup dude :pinch:

I see you bought a $100 bag of dat green sheyattt!

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d
Damn, looks perfect for oh, umm, laying several cement bags for ermm, traction in the middle compartment.  Mmm, directly where ya want em :msm:

I could be interested too.  Sweet setup dude :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see you bought a $100 bag of dat green sheyattt!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:msm::msm::spoton:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d
looks tops I might have to get one everything slides on that plastic :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can get stuff from Clarke Rubber for about $10 per metre (called magic stop or something) that'll owrk a treat. It looks a bit like Saleen's fishnet stockings if you need help finding it.

This sh!t does the trick, in fact it can be a pain in the ass at times because you can't drag anything across it!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 22d
Sorry to disapoint everybody but I have been trying to get these items interstate but the couriers are charging nearly the same price as what I am selling them for.

What I am doing now is only suppling Geelong, Melbourne only, this will be my last design for any BAs that I can offer people at a good price. I cannot offer any of my private designs on this site, so go and pay for them elsewhere and pay four time the amount for it.

I know this is not a selling site, but I am like most people who are trying to find a product that is not on the market but is just what we want at a good price and a good design.

$150 including delivery to canberra mate and you have just sold a set!?????

• 3 years later...