Tray liners and dividers

THEMESHMAN260

• Member For: 20y 2m 17d

This carpet is marine black rubber backed carpet with pile on top, comes with two dividers which is also carpeted.

The dividers will give you three compartments for storing you goods without sliding everywhere.

The dividers are high enough above the wheel archers to slide a 2400 x 1200 sheet across and still have the storage underneath.

See photos

post-43-1096107786.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 2d

I had my lower grill and tray liner/dividers fitted by Michael today, the quality of both these items is superb! :kissmy:

The Tray Liner and Dividers look completely factory, better than factory if you compare it to the Ford :pooh: effort on the floor of the sedan! The best $80 I have spent yet on the new ute! Stops the shopping moving around (tested it already) and looks the "ducks guts". :w00t2:

The grill is the same high quality as the first one I had on the XR6.

I highly recommend Michael to everyone who has a ute to get a liner.

Also, it's worth the trip to check out Michael's fabulous ute.

• Member For: 20y 2m 17d
Looks excellent meshman very neat, how much did it cost you all up?

Anybody who is interested in getting their ute carpet liners and dividers is $80.00.

I still have not worked out the freight for interstate buyers, at the moment it is only local pick up in Geelong.

• Member For: 20y 15d
Looks excellent meshman very neat, how much did it cost you all up?

Anybody who is interested in getting their ute carpet liners and dividers is $80.00.

I still have not worked out the freight for interstate buyers, at the moment it is only local pick up in Geelong.

Sound great, please let me know when you work someting out for interstate buyers Cheers

• Member For: 20y 3m 25d

Yeah I would be very interested once you got shipping prices to the ACT as I've been looking at making something myself but that kit looks gold and I'm too lazy!

I also like how you put the cargo net in the back so that the jack and so forth can fly around in the back and not clutter up the cabin.

So if something is figured out for interstate buyers I'll try remember to follow this thread so I can get the hook up.