THEMESHMAN260

Tray liners and dividers

This carpet is marine black rubber backed carpet with pile on top, comes with two dividers which is also carpeted.

The dividers will give you three compartments for storing you goods without sliding everywhere.

The dividers are high enough above the wheel archers to slide a 2400 x 1200 sheet across and still have the storage underneath.

See photos

post-43-1096107786.jpg

I had my lower grill and tray liner/dividers fitted by Michael today, the quality of both these items is superb! :kissmy:

The Tray Liner and Dividers look completely factory, better than factory if you compare it to the Ford :pooh: effort on the floor of the sedan! The best $80 I have spent yet on the new ute! Stops the shopping moving around (tested it already) and looks the "ducks guts". :w00t2:

The grill is the same high quality as the first one I had on the XR6.

I highly recommend Michael to everyone who has a ute to get a liner.

Also, it's worth the trip to check out Michael's fabulous ute.

Looks excellent meshman very neat, how much did it cost you all up?

Anybody who is interested in getting their ute carpet liners and dividers is $80.00.

I still have not worked out the freight for interstate buyers, at the moment it is only local pick up in Geelong.

Looks excellent meshman very neat, how much did it cost you all up?

Anybody who is interested in getting their ute carpet liners and dividers is $80.00.

I still have not worked out the freight for interstate buyers, at the moment it is only local pick up in Geelong.

Sound great, please let me know when you work someting out for interstate buyers Cheers

Yeah I would be very interested once you got shipping prices to the ACT as I've been looking at making something myself but that kit looks gold and I'm too lazy!

I also like how you put the cargo net in the back so that the jack and so forth can fly around in the back and not clutter up the cabin.

So if something is figured out for interstate buyers I'll try remember to follow this thread so I can get the hook up.

Sorry to disapoint everybody but I have been trying to get these items interstate but the couriers are charging nearly the same price as what I am selling them for.

What I am doing now is only suppling Geelong, Melbourne only, this will be my last design for any BAs that I can offer people at a good price. I cannot offer any of my private designs on this site, so go and pay for them elsewhere and pay four time the amount for it.

I know this is not a selling site, but I am like most people who are trying to find a product that is not on the market but is just what we want at a good price and a good design.

This carpet is marine black rubber backed carpet with pile on top, comes with two dividers which is also carpeted. 

The dividers will give you three compartments for storing you goods without sliding everywhere.

The dividers are high enough above the wheel archers to slide a 2400 x 1200 sheet across and still have the storage underneath.

See photos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Meshman

Are these products still available?

Damn, looks perfect for oh, umm, laying several cement bags for ermm, traction in the middle compartment. Mmm, directly where ya want em :spoton:

I could be interested too. Sweet setup dude :pinch:

Damn, looks perfect for oh, umm, laying several cement bags for ermm, traction in the middle compartment.  Mmm, directly where ya want em :spoton:

I could be interested too.  Sweet setup dude :pinch:

I see you bought a $100 bag of dat green sheyattt!

Damn, looks perfect for oh, umm, laying several cement bags for ermm, traction in the middle compartment.  Mmm, directly where ya want em :msm:

I could be interested too.  Sweet setup dude :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see you bought a $100 bag of dat green sheyattt!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:msm::msm::spoton:

looks tops I might have to get one everything slides on that plastic :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can get stuff from Clarke Rubber for about $10 per metre (called magic stop or something) that'll owrk a treat. It looks a bit like Saleen's fishnet stockings if you need help finding it.

This sh!t does the trick, in fact it can be a pain in the ass at times because you can't drag anything across it!

Sorry to disapoint everybody but I have been trying to get these items interstate but the couriers are charging nearly the same price as what I am selling them for.

What I am doing now is only suppling Geelong, Melbourne only, this will be my last design for any BAs that I can offer people at a good price. I cannot offer any of my private designs on this site, so go and pay for them elsewhere and pay four time the amount for it.

I know this is not a selling site, but I am like most people who are trying to find a product that is not on the market but is just what we want at a good price and a good design.

$150 including delivery to canberra mate and you have just sold a set!?????

dig dig dig....

Anyone know if the dividers are available from anywhere? I would like one for the back of my FG

Same, I get my new one today.

I thinking or a solid bit of pine/oregon the same thickness as the slot and high enough to clear the wheel arches if you need to put something on top.

Looks the good!!

I bought some MDF and speaker carpet and made the dividers. Works well, but freakin heavy as I had to glue/nail the sheets to get the correct width for a tight fit between the tray arches/gaps.

Hey Meshman how heavy are your dividers?

I just have 150 x 50mm thick pine @ 1450 long -2 off as dividers. They fit nicely in the slots and depending if I need a grippy base or not I have a sheet of clark rubber that is cut to suit the tray. Then if you want you can section off longitudinally with timbers between the two main dividers to make more sections for your stuff if required.