Next Cruise?

HUSTLER

• Member For: 20y 7m 8d

Im thinkin about putting my T in the street drags on the 6th, I want to but really dunno wats happenin yet. Considering im in adelaide for two weeks and my bank balance shows $27, I dont think ill be spending too much cash!!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how about a bbq and a chinwag,youve got no doe,you dont know :gooff: except voy in adelaide,I reckon this is the way to go,on a spin you cant talk etc meet people for two seconds,where as a barbie in the park (6 Ave St peters,swings,dunies,elec bbq,room for cricket game on grass)

The last thing you would need is to waste doe driving around to keep the oil companys rich

Lets have a GREET AND MEET AND EAT!!!

vik

ps if your half decent you can go for a spin afterwards,bloo loo should have the goods by then :spoton:

vik

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 5d
Is the 29th still a goer?

Good question!Whats happening on the cruise front?Did a barossa route on a map(and it felt good) the other day.Has that got possibilities?Viks BBQ sounds good in the meantime.Feedback required urgently.Boosties drags suggestion is good too.Do we need a poll or what? Where's Eddy?He knows how to sort the wheat from the chaff!TIME FOR A CRUISE.

PS where are Zeek and Turbotom?

been a bit quiet in the last week..

Just upgrading 2 of my computers and networking is not liking each other, in fact they are trying too piss each other off :lol: ...

My suggie for the 29th is meet and greet small cruise more meet and greet..Lets have a play it by ear cruise...who know's ,we may end up in melbourne :lol: :lol:

But we still need to elect a SA mod for the cruises...Unanamous decision and the elected person tell ADMIN and then we can post new cruises..

We are overdue for a cruise and a barossa cruise sounds the go,but is it going to be a single day or a two dayer...

DYNO DAY...lets agree on a date and a time ...MUST be a SATURDAY and in DECEMBER....some one start the bidding and lets see what happens

If we dont wont one in december then january is a goer also....Would be nice to see all SA members for this one..I can provide catering for this dyno day if need..

COST is 30 bucks for 3 runs :blink:

been a bit quiet in the last week..

Just upgrading 2 of my computers and networking is not liking each other, in fact they are trying too piss each other off :lol: ...

My suggie for the 29th is meet and greet small cruise more meet and greet..Lets have a play it by ear cruise...who know's ,we may end up in melbourne :lol: :lol:

But we still need to elect a SA mod for the cruises...Unanamous decision and the elected person tell ADMIN and then we can post new cruises..

We are overdue for a cruise and a barossa cruise sounds the go,but is it going to be a single day or a two dayer...

DYNO DAY...lets agree on a date and a time ...MUST be a SATURDAY and in DECEMBER....some one start the bidding and lets see what happens

If we dont wont one in december then january is a goer also....Would be nice to see all SA members for this one..I can provide catering for this dyno day if need..

COST is 30 bucks for 3 runs :gooff:

If you can book the joint in dec. just do it.then ppl have a date to work to,take it or leave it ...leave it open for too long,oh I might have to :gooff: in the morning,so it cant be the morning,but if I dont :msm: in the morning then it will have to be in the arvo that I :msm: ,so we will have to change the day bla bla

vik no hoo ha party