Calling for Mandarin XR Pics!

Hazey

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Used to work at the Ford Proving Ground!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 2d

last one! all those shots tend to show how different the car looks from one end to the other in different lighting! very odd! Starting to see more and more of this colour around but I think mine was the first! We have had it since the end of May!

Want to buy this car? Can be yours on its 6 month old birthday! Price negotiable!

post-33-1093490475.jpg

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 7d
last one! all those shots tend to show how different the car looks from one end to the other in different lighting! very odd! Starting to see more and more of this colour around but I think mine was the first! We have had it since the end of May!

Want to buy this car? Can be yours on its 6 month old birthday! Price negotiable!

I love that colour harasn!! :spoton:

Are you on one of those 6 month 15 000km lease plans?? What $$$ are we looking at here approx for your car?

Cheers!

• Lifetime Members
I love that colour harasn!! :spoton:

Are you on one of those 6 month 15 000km lease plans?? What $$$ are we looking at here approx for your car?

Cheers!

yeh your pretty much spot on! I am ford employy and try, if resale trade in is good, to change over every 6 months! I'll let you know a price when I get a valuation closer to change over time! expecting around 37k!

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 2m 28d

It is a very strange colour. When I first saw it in a showroom it looked almost dark brown, but then I saw one out in the sun and it looked great. Personally I would go blood orange before mandarin because it seems more of a 'stable' colour.

Edited by Maxx Power

• Lifetime Members
It is a very strange colour. When I first saw it in a showroom it looked almost dark brown, but then I saw one out in the sun and it looked great. Personally I would go blood orange before mandarin because it seems more of a 'stable' colour.

yeh when I picked it up I thought they stuffed the colour up cause it was brown! I love it in the sun! wife hates it and tells me it has to got at 6 month! oh well, I just have to get the ba mk2 in 6 speed manual :spoton: