favourite motorsport

Mr X

Which is your favourite form of motorsport ?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 27d

Taking into consideration skill level,bravery and sheer entertainnent value,which is your favourite and why?

• nutter
  • Member For: 20y 3m 14d

V8 supercars, reson cause they do get alot of speed in them cars and the skill factor is high.

formula 1 would be 2nd for the same reson but im not into it as much as V8's and third would be wrc because its just nuts...

nascar would be the worst as that they just go round and round in circles, not much action at all

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 19d

F1- the pinnacle of motorsport..... The only motorsport I would actually set the alarm for to get up at 2.30 in the friggin morning to watch :nono:

wrc is also a blast to watch

This season in f1 has been a real bore.... however it looks like the tail end of the season will be pretty interesting

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 10d
F1- the pinnacle of motorsport..... The only motorsport I would actually set the alarm for to get up at 2.30 in the friggin morning to watch :censored:

I can relate to that!

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 17d

Nothing even comes close to Formula One...oh ok maybe MotoGP...but Formula One is the very top of the crop....tell me another sport where teams spend in excess of $400m US year in year out...

What other motorsport in Australia gets 550,000 people every year and continues to grow every year :censored: