21st august

XR6_ED

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 4m 26d

I been away up the Gold Coast. Was forgetting what nice weather was like!!!

If some of the guys cant make it why dont we make it earlier in the day so we can actually see each others cars while we are cruising?

Just an idea. Getting sick of these bloody cold nights.

The ute is going really well. Pity they keep cancelling the drags as I would like to see what it does after the modifications.

• Member For: 20y
I been away up the Gold Coast. Was forgetting what nice weather was like!!!

If some of the guys cant make it why dont we make it earlier in the day so we can actually see each others cars while we are cruising?

Just an idea. Getting sick of these bloody cold nights.

The ute is going really well. Pity they keep cancelling the drags as I would like to see what it does after the modifications.

when are the drags on again

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 30d
what are u going to get MR X....a few from sa have pm with what they have but since they were pm's I'll let them say what they have if they want to that is... :ermm:

Getting Xede 230 rwkw installed end of the coming week or early the week after that,fast enough for me.I,ll check out that link though Ed should be interesting :ermm:

• Donating Members
Vik and I were discussing a dyno day mixed in with a cruise...or a trip to malala...or something out there....whats every1 think????

Dyno day sounds good Vovo,been to track days;happy to watch but I,ll leave mine in the car park thanks!What does everyone think of Boosties daytime suggestion?I,m OK with that if everyone else is.

• Member For: 21y 1m 8d

Dyno day.........yep

track day.........yep bringing a change of rotors and pads with me

what time on the 21st????The last night cruise was brilliant as we had not many other road users on the road so we stayed together...if you make it during the day (early afternoon ) then you have other traffic to deal with. If it was late afternoon say 5.00pm then traffic may not be as much..tough call....I'm easy but from that last night cruise I enjoyed very much :glad:

• Donating Members

badxr6 is doing the instalation,Bruce Heinrich.His car is in the Chiptorque Performance section.Went for a ride in his car with the same mods and it was doing low - mid 13,s.Of course his car is heaps quicker now!Cost is pretty reasonable and as a state saloon car champion I,m sure he,ll do a good job.

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 5m 5d

plz tell me we are not changing it to an arvo cruise....I've got an optus doo organise for that arvo...I'll be coming directly from there to the cruise with work ppl to show them how awesom several T's look at night :glad: