21st august

XR6_ED

• Member For: 21y 1m 5d
*beep*,*beep*, *beep*,SWMBO has got us going out that night to a sports club thingie.

I can be at the Hackney, Fifis river side car park at six for those that want a listen to my new zorst,1/4 to 7 pm Im gone.

Looks like my first blackmail demand wont even be asked thanks to SWMBO ,*beep* *beep* *beep*

u are kidding arn't ya

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 27d

How are you Ed?Thought I,d post rather than PM (not sure some of my PM,s are going thru)to find out how your mods went because the other SA boys are probably wanting to know as much as me how good the APS phase 1 kit is.Soooooooooooooo....................Whats it go like?

Any probs?Good driveability?Fuel consumption?If you,ve posted in Mods+w/shop I haven,t found it.Anxious to hear your views!

How are you Ed?Thought I,d post rather than PM (not sure some of my PM,s are going thru)to find out how your mods went because the other SA boys are probably wanting to know as much as me how good the APS phase 1 kit is.Soooooooooooooo....................Whats it go like?

Any probs?Good driveability?Fuel consumption?If you,ve posted in Mods+w/shop I haven,t found it.Anxious to hear your views!

Hi MR X ....I posted it in the mods section under aps....A few members have pm me regarding phase 1 and all I can say is :blink: ..Glad I had it fitted and very happy with the results...No problems to speak off but it has cured other problems like irratic idle and inconsistent turbo boost...If you want to drive like a granny you still can but when you sink your boot in ..f#$K ME..Fuel wise I can't tell at the moment :lol: ,tyre wise :idunno: If they came standard with around 300kw we would be a happy bunch :P

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 27d

Hi MR X ....I posted it in the mods section under aps....A few members have pm me regarding phase 1 and all I can say is :blink: ..Glad I had it fitted and very happy with the results...No problems to speak off but it has cured other problems like irratic idle and inconsistent turbo boost...If you want to drive like a granny you still can but when you sink your boot in ..f#$K ME..Fuel wise I can't tell at the moment :lol: ,tyre wise :idunno: If they came standard with around 300kw we would be a happy bunch :P

I want to be f#cking happy too :glad: Not long to wait now :glad:

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 3m 18d

Lucky bas*ard.

I had the car on the dyno at Blackwood Dyno (188.1 rwkw with 7500kms on clock) and they kept insisting I should go an APS Phase 1 for $1600 fitted. It is so tempting but I think I will pay at least half the car off and wait for my insurance rating to improve before playing those games!

Lucky bas*ard.

I had the car on the dyno at Blackwood Dyno (188.1 rwkw with 7500kms on clock) and they kept insisting I should go an APS Phase 1 for $1600 fitted. It is so tempting but I think I will pay at least half the car off and wait for my insurance rating to improve before playing those games!

Maxx I would find out exactly what you are getting as phase 1 is closer to $2500 ..unichip by itself is $1600 ...phase 1 is unichip ,injectors and boost controller...What was blackwood dyno like to deal with,,,just need some feed back as I'm going to get aps exhaust but dont know who to go too yet..

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 3m 18d

"Phase 1" from Blackwood is the unichip and boost controller. So really it is not the real deal.

Blackwood Dyno are great, the e-series boys had a dyno day there and it went great - I would recommend them, been there twice already.