Xr6 Turbo In The Flesh

richdave

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 17d

I was at Ethridge in Vermont (VIC) today. A sales man offered me a job since I'm there more that he is. :lol: :lol: I told him it was a sickness and the wife was getting concerned.

Anyway they tell me that they will recieve their first Turbo next week. It's sold of course so you can't drive it but they say it should be there for 2 - 3 days while they do pre delivery so there is opportunity to see it I'm sure.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DZ.
  • Guests

Getting a test drive is a bit difficult at the moment. I'm not going to place an order until I've driven both the manual and auto, and the Mrs has seen both Phantom and Narooma Blue in the flesh - so I guess I'll be placing an order sometime near the middle of next year at this rate! :rolleyes:

• Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 18d

When I was driving up from the Gong (to Sydney) yesterday I saw a black XR6 (not a Turbo), my wife hasn't seen one yet, so until yesterday she wasn't totally convinced it was the best car for us.

It was one of the most awesome car's I've seen, sleek, stylish, sporty, all the things you want a car to look like.

I've got some serious talking to do with my wife, I want one NOW! (the XR6T of course).

• Member For: 21y 4m 27d

that's what I thought. that's why I ordered a black XR6-T sight unseen. closest I could get too it was a black BA-XT with 17" at the local dealer and I thought 'the taxi' looked just awesome. A Black XR it just had to be. Then a drive fell into my lap of an Acid-Rush (posted in an older thread) turbo and I was sold. Dare I say it but I had to be the proudest driver on that bit of main road that day. Roll on february..

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d
puffnstuff you chose Acid Rush? what did you think of the colour?

You're not still worried about the colour are you? :blink: :D

:rolleyes: ummmm ;)

Guest DZ.
  • Guests
puffnstuff you chose Acid Rush? what did you think of the colour?

You're not still worried about the colour are you? :blink: :D

:blink: ummmm ;)

:rolleyes:

It's a good colour - if the 200SX wasn't yellow, it would be the colour that I would be going for! :D