Anything happening this w/e?

HUSTLER

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d

city....anzac....jetty road car park......playing with Expensive Daewoo guys - theyre always up for some fun :P

ok ppl.....im getting a distinct feeling that ram chandra may gegt reborn soon.....COME RAM CHANDRA!!! SHOW URSELF!!!!

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
well...im the only HgAg T with a site sticker on the back window....if u see me shout out and I'll signal back.....whether with the finger or a wave is up 2 me :P

Hey, I heard that some drunk yobbo jumped in the back of your car last night! :lol: :spoton:

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d

oh dear god dont ever do that to me again!!!!.....very scary with the windows fogged up and someones knocking on your window...a dark shadow of a figure....trying to peer into my car.....and I go...sh*t!! WHERES THAT LOCK ALL DOORS BUTTON!!!! but I was to slow......THE BACK DOOR IS OPENING AND HES JUMPING IN!!! OMG!! IM GUNA DIE!!! MY CAR!! MY POOR CAR!! :ermm:

and then after all that anticipation its only just glen. ...lucky that!!! :spoton:

for a while after I was all like :gooff: and u were all like :lol: and then I was feeling a little :sick: but then we were all like :w00t2::ermm: ....and then that red Expensive Daewoo got pulled over and we were even more :w00t2: