Cruise / car pic's

Rusty05

• Member For: 20y 3m 19d

All right south aussies! :spoton:

Some of you are aware that I have had pics printed of the last cruise which some have purchased.

I have spoken to the printer and he is more than willing to print up pictures of your car or pictures of other cruises. Prices will be the same as previously posted in the other cruise thread..

$15 for the poster sized print (same size as the last pic)

$25 for the poster as a laminated print (poster + lamination)

$45 to have the pic block mounted.

So if anyone is interested in an original collectors item for their wall :ermm: just PM me and I will give you my email address to send the pic to. If any havent seen the print from the last cruise then check out the last thread to get an idea.

NOTE: Its important that you all know that I recieve NO MONEY from this deal. The cost covers the printers time and products only. I have done this solely for the people on this forum.

Also note it is essential that the photo be taken at maximum resolution to ensure the best reproduction. Size of the email attachment is irrelevant. The better the pic the better the poster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d

I want that poster back thanks :crybaby: u so hid it so I'd forget it when I came over :gooff:

Its an awesom pic though...crystal clear..all the T's are gleaming...and poor John in teh background getting a talking to :pinch: