Time for another spin SA

Rusty05

• zeke
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d

48's a youngster....Vik looks older than that. At least as old as me (just my opinion) and I'm 54.

What's this about Vik being banned? Was the offending PM to a moderator? Doesn't everyone know how to take Vik by now?

Think I'll ask Rusty for his details and give the old boy a call and find out what's going on.

Re the 17th...might make it but we'll see....things are still a bit hectic at chez z.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• zeke
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d

Hi All

I just phoned Vik and had a long chat.

He can't even access the forum at present so I can say what I like about him without repercussions.

He has apologised to the powers-that-be for typically Vik-like intemperate comments about a moderator that he sent in a PM (personal message) to another (very) prolific poster from banana-bending territory.

So, let's see what comes of Vik's heart-felt apologies. If that doesn't soften the hard hearts of officialdom, then I think we have to take more drastic measures in support of the old rat-bag.

This site needs Vik. SA posters, in particular, have to be united in fixing this travesty of justice.

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 3m 17d

Nah his ISP aint blocked, as I am still able to post on here. (I am his son, I gots me a L.S. turbo a month back.)

I dunno whats happened and frankly don't wanna know as I don't tend to get all emotional about a net forum. To me it is just a place for info and a larf as well as meeting some new people.

About the cruise - I am in for it whenever

• Team Bute
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 3d

Boost's car is awesome. :blink: and it is the NIZPRO kit.

It certainly is an incredibly quick car. Had me yearning for the kit after just one short drive.

Just curious as to whether anyone in Adelaide has an APS kit fitted?

cheers