What do we want in a cruise?

XR6_ED

Just curious about what people want in a cruise...Was the mannum cruise ok ie the types of road, duration of cruise, km involved, number of stops etc......ANY suggestions for the next cruise? OR should just make things up as we go along?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 4d

Stops, duration, km,road types all ok with me,a little bit of everything is good.As for the next cruise; time for think music ,maybe we all have a favourite piece of road mine is Kangarilla to Meadows to Ashbourne to Strathalbyn good surfaces flowing corners and none of Boosty,s 2 wheeled mates. :spoton:

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d

The Mannum cruise was excellent. We've had a cruise down south and one out east, so I reckon it might be time for one up north. Say, the Barossa via the Hills???

• Member For: 20y 2m 26d
The Mannum cruise was excellent. We've had a cruise down south and one out east, so I reckon it might be time for one up north. Say, the Barossa via the Hills???

Barossa !!!!!!!

Good idea and there is a great winery at angaston ( I think it is yalumba) with the most spectacular colonial/english style garden which would make for some fantastic pics.

and a great spot to stop for a wee tasting. :spoton:

Barossa !!!!!!!

Good idea and there is a great winery at angaston ( I think it is yalumba) with the most spectacular colonial/english style garden which would make for some fantastic pics.

and a great spot to stop for a wee tasting. :glad:

If you can get infront of the friggin buses,What about a spin during the week,Clare valley ,tasting,lunch in a pub or resturant,snooze,tasting ,home

Heaps of places to visit up there,roads are ok last time I was up there(10 years ago) or has it changed :pooh:

If we give heaps of notice for a date,a sickie here a RDO there,should be able to wrangle something.

vik

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 4m 11d

That cruise was awesom...leisurely yet some sporty bits as well. I just enjoy looking at all the T's driving in procession :P

I'm up for a cruise anywhere....I just enjoy driving the car. :nod:

Lemme know a date and I'll take it off.

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 4m 11d
The Barossa Wine Cruise.........could possibly be the slowest and longest cruise in history :lol:.....better book a weekend

or take 1 week off work and drive 3,315 k's like I did to NSW....man that was fun :nod: