Time for a spin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 21y 1m 6d

Hello all....This is the suggestion....... MEET at the hall adjacent to Jarvis ford at NORTH EAST ROAD HILLCRESTat 12.30 pm,,,,,,, chain of pond ,birdwood, palmer ,mannum(across the ferry),murray bridge (stop for photos at the bunyip :w00t2: ).old highway one to hahndorf.OPTION are freeway home or lobethal then gorge road... Maps will be printed out if anyone gets lost... IF anyone has changes or suggestion all welcome :aaggl:

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 5m 3d

sounds pretty good...but the earlier we start - the longer I can stay on the cruise....why not start earlier....yup - I'm being selfish :blush: - but I wanna go for the entire cruise and not have to pike 1/2 way through cause that would just depress me and make me wanna cry. :spoton:

sounds pretty good...but the earlier we start - the longer I can stay on the cruise....why not start earlier....yup - I'm being selfish :kissmy: - but I wanna go for the entire cruise and not have to pike 1/2 way through cause that would just depress me and make me wanna cry. <_<

Dont frett palsky,plenty of time..its 200 odd klm round trip and on the way back from murry bridge on the old highway,at every town there is a turn off to the freeway so you can pace yourself,turn off when you need to.

I reckon there would even be enough time to stop off at the german arms hotel,old mill even EOTH,might be the go,for a chat after it all .That way we might get Zeke to come along..

Good work XR6_ED,should be a good spin dont worry about vovo to much,hes new to the hills ,12.30 plenty time enough to get home on time,ok lets see what gives,

20/6/04

meet 12.30 pm 477 North East Rd Hillcrest

hall next to Jarvis ford

All who havent said they are interested could you let us know the numbers so we can allow for catering.

vik

• Member For: 20y 3m 20d

Well that's nice an close to my house!!! 1/2 a block to be exact but I cant leave till at least 1. The passenger seat handbrake wants to come and she's not off till 12:15

<_<

That gives you 15 minuites,plenty of time :lol: We would leave about one pm I would think

Any other handbrakes coming along? If there is might have to bring mine, we could put them all in vovos car for the trip <_<

vik