Super Cruise

NYOPA

• Team Blueprint
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 5d

HI everyone

I'm just sitting in a Canberra hotel.. with nothing to do and had a great idea.... well I think it is anyway! :lol:

What about a cruise where we all meet up for a nite of dinner drinks and chats.. and whatever else.

having a look at the map, we should all leave our homes, Sydney, Melb, Canberra, Adelaide and meet in Albury for a nite, there are a few motel / resorts that can cater for all of us.

Meet there have some fun and then take a different route home.

Anyway I am just canvassing the idea to see what others think.. and if there is enough enthusiasim I will get some facts together.

let me know what you think. :thumbsup:

cheers

david

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 9m 2d

How bout Wagga? I"d be happy to welcome you all here and be my guest :lol:

I'm sure we could lobby the council to help us out with something as well as some of the local media in either place. If you want some contact details or help in organising this sort of thing email or PM me.

Sounds good.

• Member For: 20y 8m 3d

If there's pi$$ sinking to be done, I feel it is my duty as an Australian taxpaying, flag waving, Ford loving simpleton to be there. Few weeks notice and I'm in. Always up for more of the stuff in my avatar.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 8d

cruise ideas are coming thick 'n' fast...perhaps some of the cruise mods from each state could get together on this idea?

Wagga/Albury are pretty good locations.

keep the ideas flowing

Are ford sponcers of the adelaide 500 next year?

What about meeting in adelaide next year for the race and get to drive your T on the track,and just show it during the day.

Is there any body with the right contacs out there?

Just a thought.Broken Hill comes to mind as well,check out where we made Mel famous.

vik