Which Are The Best Injectors

• Member For: 14y 3m 28d

I was wondering which are the best injectors to use in a performance upgrade with power levels up to 350 kw. I was looking at Dekas 60 lbs are there better ones out there ?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 8d

I totally disagree. Any DECENT tuner should be able to pick up an injector, smell it, and get it working pretty darn quickly! Whether it be a deka, nizpro, 968, EV-14 etc no one injector is easier to tune than another....unless the tuner doesn't understand what they are doing.

The best injector to use is the one that your chosen tuner recommends. Deside on your tuner, ask their recommendation and then buy it from them or if you think you can get a better price elsewhere then shop around. This will give you the best results.

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 25d

If you only going up to 350 and not much more then 968 would be the way to go imo. they are the closest to stock and have a superior spray pattern (as far as I know). But as IH8TOADS said, ask your tuner.

• Member For: 17y 10m 20d

depending of air fuel ratio required, we have seen 968's maxed out to 100% duty and make 350 rwkw on a manual, would not do this on an auto and not a good idea to run injectors maxed for too long as they will be damaged.

• Member For: 14y 2m 14d

what do people think of bosch EV14s 52lb for assuming for powers no more than 350-400rwkw? im considering them as I assume they are direct fit for the fgs no mods required? for 350rwkw is it better to go for say 52lb or 60lb?