turboknapp last won the day on July 24 2016

turboknapp had the most liked content!

328 Excellent

About turboknapp

• Birthday 19/06/1982

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

4,221 profile views
  1. Thought I would throw it out there on here before I open to the world of Stalkbook and Slum Tree. Got a full set of FG F6 rods, pistons and rings from my donor engine. They have done just on 30,000km, still in great nick and was going to re-use but changed my mind and upped my game. Lemme know and I can send through pics, even have the bearings if people want to inspect
  2. Wow Ford Performance mag must have been scraping for articles that month
  3. Yeh the manifold and exhaust on mine is quite Supra-ish
  4. ^^^^ Wouldn't need that much HP to reach the 8 barrier, yes its a big jump but it would come down a lot more to the setup of the car.
  5. turboknapp

300 kmph

I would run out of gearing any further than the 1000m, that and I don't have the power to pull 6th Not interested in changing ratio that will effect the daily drive ability of my car
  6. Can you get them started, then put a block of wood between them and the suspension arm and jack the arm up. That is normally the easiest way to do it
  7. Which Phil are we talking bout? One Phil is probably happy to show and tell bout his trophies, other Phil may not haha
  8. You turning it into a manual at the same time or it already is?
  9. ^^^^ More likely that they become hot air pumps and just increase intake temps
  10. While not apples and oranges, Real Street Performance have been pushing 35+ psi through the Gen 2 GTX3582. Granted on a smaller displacement engine, but the application is there for them.
  11. Gen 2 GTX will flow 600kw with the right supporting mods. Obviously paper ratings are always different from rear world, but it is a rated 900hp turbo Much like the 6466, it will do it also but what is the life span haha
  12. Can you show pics of front splitter as well please
  13. While Mark is talking to Gav from GT Graphics, it would be a perfect time to get that sticker made as well Keen to get the cars to Roll on Racing
'