All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. The lad has his 12th birthday today and he wants steak. Haha I taught him well
  3. @k31th I filled out a bunch of information on a webpage pdf and the farker didn't save to pdf which lost me all the work. Is there anyway of recovering that data?
  4. Yesterday
  5. morning all, happy Thursday 📃
  6. can't fit the rears on the front, unfortunately... I can put some old rims on the front to then roast the "fronts" while on the rear, though haha
  7. Quick update. The territory turbo discs and calipers have arrived. The stock FG caliper and bracket does not fit over the 32mm wide Territory turbo disc. Its close, but hits before the caliper is fully over the disc. It might be possible to do some clearancing, but I would not be comfortable with that. The FG caliper bracket can not fit on the Turbo Territory Caliper - the slide pins are in different positions. That rules out using the FG NA or Turbo caliper brackets to have some different mounting options.. I have done a quick test fit of a 340mm disc, Territory Turbo caliper and new bearing/hub inside an 18" G6E wheel and everything fits with plenty of clearance. A 355mm disc is only 7.5mm extra radius and it appears that this would also fit. It turns out that a mate has an old 355mm disc which I can use to test fit. I am planning on trying to fit the 340mm discs as I already own them, and may buy 355mm discs and make a new adapter to mount the calipers later on. I think I have worked out the steps I will take to make up an adapter bracket to allow the 340mm disc and Territory Turbo caliper to be mounted on the FG and I am hoping to start on this over the Easter long weekend.
  8. Last week
  9. Swap the front and back, then finish them off. The local tyre place I went to used to tell me to go finish the rear tyres when I came in for new ones lol. He's selling the business though, I drive past it every day to work and there's a "for sale" in front of it 😞
  10. I need to get some new front tyres... maybe I'll roast the rears, too
  11. morning all, happy Wednesday 📒
  12. Experiencing dash warning lights, a malfunctioning air conditioning system, and comcast internet a silent radio can be frustrating. These issues might indicate various problems ranging from electrical faults to mechanical issues. It's crucial to address them promptly to ensure safety and prevent further damage. Seeking professional assistance to diagnose and repair the root cause is advisable for a swift resolution and peace of mind on the road.
  13. Thought it would be appropriate to thank the people most responsible for the successful completion of this project. * This bloke needs no introduction. Aaron aka JETURBO for all the engine and fabrication work. Words are not enough to express how grateful I am for the time and effort that Aaron put into this car. The result is something to behold. Thanks mate. * Paul @ PE Customs in Brisbane for the paint job which is perfection personified * Mike @ Mike Savage Custom Bonnets at Bargo in NSW. It’s a hybrid design we cooked up that actually works. It’s that heavy I had to get new bonnet struts to hold it up lol.
  14. morning all, happy Tuesday 📓
  15. I would send noods but I don't think there is enough data on the internet to support the file size required for my magnum dong
  16. who doesn't want to see noodz of all the people in this thread speaking of the topic of this thread; my "home" gym (the main one where I attend which is where my Anytime Fitness membership is based/charged/emailed form) has been closed for ~3 weeks for renovations/upgrades and it's open again today! can't wait to see what they've done with the place
  17. Inb4 fluff posts an update pic and keef asks for noods
  18. Start with the basics - often major symptoms end up being an easy fix. Yep, it would still crank if there was a bad coil. Is the dash lighting up ok when you key on? All other electrics good? Battery good? Check fuses Check for any fault codes Is there power at the starter solenoid when you turn the key to crank? One thing I noticed recently when replacing the ignition switch is the only new option seems to be really cheap and made me wonder how long they would last. If someone previously has been messing around with the switch or ignition barrel that is definitely a good place to start looking! If it is that (and it could be plenty of other things) I diagnosed mine with a multimeter or test light by back probing the wire connector on the ignition switch to confirm the right wires were lighting up when the switch was turned.
  19. morning all, happy Monday 📚
  20. That's gotta be a low ten if you can get it to leave good
  1. Load more activity
'