dipstick

Goeers thoughts

12 hours ago, dipstick said:

I had some hope for you arronm, you have helped me with some of my mechanical questions,( notice to Rab, it is a mechanical forum ) but turns out your condescending like half the other dipsticks on this forum. I have received some good information but now you *beep* can go laugh at someone else . So what I like single spinners, much safer, can steer around cars, objects on the road while doing a 50 mtr burnout.  That was my first post and to bring that up now is just you been a condescending dipstick arronm.

Well no more pocket money from this dipstick.  We all play a few jokes.

Now go have a long look in the mirror. If I need information from someone I tend not to slag them off.  

I think the amount of technical help you require will have to be found on google, because you cant punch someone in the face and then ask to loan $50.

Been called stupid by every poster in a thread is no joke. You thinking your information is worth money is.

On 8/8/2018 at 4:13 PM, camo86T said:

@dipstick can you teach me how to do sick burnouts in a single spinner

I'll pay you in drugs

LSD if I can find some, bit dangerous though

Find a manhole cover, there everywhere, put the wheel that spins on it. (simple) I learnt this one when I was 14. I blew the tyre of the rim of a 1200cc Datsun using this method.

23 hours ago, skidxr6t said:

valium cooks ya long term and is probably why you crash cars.

Every crash I was drunk. Alcohol is the worst drug ever.  Used it as a downer after been up for 5 days on speed.

17 hours ago, arronm said:

Well no more pocket money from this dipstick.  We all play a few jokes.

Now go have a long look in the mirror. If I need information from someone I tend not to slag them off.  

I think the amount of technical help you require will have to be found on google, because you cant punch someone in the face and then ask to loan $50.

Why you think I said ban me. I expected comments just like yours. You forgot to be sarcastic, and lets not forget condescending, never mind, you can do that to the next poor joe that joins this "community" 

22 hours ago, Rab said:

Ball's in your court - up to you whether you want to enjoy chatting with us going forward or pick one of the options mentioned above for getting blocked/banned.

Show me where I have ranted. All I have done was ask questions. Sounds like everybody needs the same sense of humour on this site or there history. Lovely way to run your community. Be a robot and conform or don't survive is your ultimatum. Do you have a 30mm mustache by any chance.

fair dinkum, bro... that's a fairly level headed approach, if you read the whole thing, to almost any mentality (including yours)...

12 minutes ago, dipstick said:

Do you have a 30mm mustache by any chance.

Nah, K31th used to be the forum nazi, but now he's a hamster

29 minutes ago, dipstick said:

Show me where I have ranted.

Ok...

On 8/4/2018 at 9:47 PM, dipstick said:

Nope. I used to build houses for clients of builders...

On 8/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, dipstick said:

Sure your names not the riddler or some stupid fkn union boss...

On 8/8/2018 at 9:28 AM, dipstick said:

I had some hope for you arronm, you have helped me with some...

Edited by .Stripes.

Been called stupid by every poster in a thread is no joke. You thinking your information is worth money is.
Seriously though, I've saved money plenty of times through advice on this forum - either historical stuff I've read or posting stupid questions.

This includes plenty of advice from ArronM

Well I posted and never called you stupid, so you’re categorically incorrect... but information (correct information) in almost any field is worth money.... even from Gold finger A-rron

On 8/9/2018 at 5:29 PM, dipstick said:

Been called stupid by every poster in a thread is no joke.

*Being

On 8/9/2018 at 5:29 PM, dipstick said:

Been called stupid by every poster in a thread is no joke.

Bean

bean_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFNieKJvd-mi0anfcf

ARRON'S THOUGHTS.

stupid-is-as-stupid-does.jpg

And this from the DUKE...

john-wayne.jpg

Edited by arronm

11 minutes ago, arronm said:

And this from the DUKE...

john-wayne.jpg

*Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.

That's true, you can be stupid, but until you do stupid things or acts, no one knows. I think individuals best keep stupid to themselves.....

Again true, I often just listen as people spout utter crap, say nothing and walk away. 

BUT if I am not sure before speaking I will say, " I maybe wrong BUT" or "I have been told". I always have a GET OUT OF saying something DUMB excuse.

I always admit when I am wrong. Which luckily isn't often. In my profession you don't get to be wrong many times, before your reputation is in the bin...