Goeers thoughts

36 minutes ago, arronm said:

Are they BIRTHDAY titty sprinkles

May as well be

36 minutes ago, arronm said:

Can I eat them now...???

lE6dl5s[1].gif

5 hours ago, turbotrana said:

Yeh, I changed my LSD to a single spinner cause now much longer burnout in all gears. LSD fanboys get jealous cause they can't turn the wheel in 4th gear

Your having me on.

6 hours ago, dipstick said:

I had some hope for you arronm, you have helped me with some of my mechanical questions,( notice to Rab, it is a mechanical forum ) but turns out your condescending like half the other dipsticks on this forum.

man you need to chill out ayyyy

2 hours ago, camo86T said:

@dipstick can you teach me how to do sick burnouts in a single spinner

I'll pay you in drugs

LSD if I can find some, bit dangerous though

@Rab @k31th pls don't ban him

I was hooked on ice for three years spent my life savings on the sh*t, 200,000. stay away from drugs there bad for you. Although those posts in this thread where I raved on about the union and the building industry I was on prescription drugs, but I took 15 instead of my prescribed 2 valium and washed them down with 400 ml of scotch.

6 hours ago, dipstick said:

I am biased towards single spinners because I nearly died driving an lsd car. I am now driving an lsd car again for the first time since the big one 7 years ago. I find it scary as hell, and only do stand still burn outs in first. That 1st gear in sports shift is very handy.

if ya nearly died driving a car then why do you admit to doing burnouts as well?

don't do burnouts if you suck.

yeah stripes is like wow only 200k on ice? that's I <3 Bananas all ay

2 minutes ago, dipstick said:

I was hooked on ice for three years spent my life savings on the sh*t, 200,000.

Edited by skidxr6t

1 minute ago, skidxr6t said:

man you need to chill out ayyyy

Yeah but, why has my user name been changed to dipstick. I am chilled out all the time, that's what valium does. I certainly don't speak down to people.

standard stuff, Johnny :) if you suggest somebody else to be a name, then you get named that name. It's a vicious, but hilarious, circle :)

2 minutes ago, k31th said:

standard stuff, Johnny :) if you suggest somebody else to be a name, then you get named that name. It's a vicious, but hilarious, circle :)

I think yours should be handsome guy with big johnson...

3 minutes ago, skidxr6t said:

valium cooks ya long term and is probably why you crash cars.

100 % of long term users, more than 100 a month end up with brain damage. But right know its the better of two evils.

8 minutes ago, skidxr6t said:

I thought you might have asked for it to be changed to dipstick?

He called me a dipstick - pretty much the same

1 hour ago, dipstick said:

I was hooked on ice for three years spent my life savings on the sh*t, 200,000. stay away from drugs there bad for you. Although those posts in this thread where I raved on about the union and the building industry I was on prescription drugs, but I took 15 instead of my prescribed 2 valium and washed them down with 400 ml of scotch.

Wrapped you came back from that - must have been a huge struggle - one you probably still deal with every day.

You say you've had issues on other forums for various reasons.

This one will be up to you for how/if you continue here.

I did mention the word "community" earlier - that's pretty much what we have here - almost as many "off topic posts" as there are ones dealing with technical or car related ones.

Many people here have caught up off the forum for cruises, beers, working on cars, homes, races, track days, swingers parties and other real life stuff.

There are very many "in jokes", personalities, arguments, agreements, hostilities, shit flinging and mutual respects built up over time here.

If you want to work your way into that then you'll probably be able to find your place here - 

If you want to come in here like Mily Cyrus's???? wrecking ball then you'll probably find yourself wrecked.

You wouldn't walk into a new pub and start spewing your mouth off at the locals. (maybe you would - but you'd probably be going home with less teeth)

Feel free to introduce yourself, let us get to know you and become a valued member of this community if you want to.

Feel free to add us to another forum you've been blocked from if you don't.

You've said why you've been blocked from some other ones.

The reason you'll get blocked from this one (if you continue to be a wrecking ball) will be because you're a dick, wanker, loser, nuffie, annoyance, drugged fucked idiot, ball gargler, tosser etc

Won't be because you post off topic or don't have mechanical knowledge,

Up to you bud:

gave you a holiday instead of blocking you last week in the hope you're a decent person and come back with a fresh attitude - worked ok

gave you your own thread to post in to try and help you find your way into the forum - worked ok

have allowed you to post stuff and have stuff posted to/at you that normally wouldn't fly - is getting old - time for you to reign in and start to chat instead of rant

Ball's in your court - up to you whether you want to enjoy chatting with us going forward or pick one of the options mentioned above for getting blocked/banned.