dipstick

Goeers thoughts

Sure your names not the riddler or some stupid fkn union boss that would blacklist a site because a dumb fck apprentice tripped over his own shoe lases. Enlighten me, what does that dumb ass in your last post have to do with reinstating am employee for doing nothing wrong.

I can here it bnow, yout to thick to understand. Just a typical unionist bypassing any question that has meaning to throw the heat off there stupid childish work place practises. When I was an apprentice I had to join the labouring union because for five minutes a day I was stacking brocks and not laying them. The only reason they did that was to make the crooks who back the blf more fcdkn money to put into more blacklisting opportunities. Anything to stop productivity was there agenda. Poor fkn misguided union pricks.

why post that fkn retard union leader in this thread. I think he has been using to much of that under the table cash on drugs, and it clearly has fkd his brain.

18 hours ago, goeer said:

I can here it bnow, yout to thick to understand.

The irony in this sentence alone is astonishing...

On 8/6/2018 at 10:20 AM, Panda Eyes said:

tell me again why they didnt like you on the other forum?

Why don't you like me you patronizing *beep*.

On 8/6/2018 at 10:25 AM, Rab said:

Lack of mechanical knowledge

What is a forum for you dipstick

4 minutes ago, goeer said:

What is a forum for you dipstick

??

That was the reason you gave in another post.

"When I was on fordforums they banned me because I was not mechanically minded."

On ‎6‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 7:46 PM, arronm said:

But only when they SINGLE spinner.

LSD's are CRAP.

149.jpg

I had some hope for you arronm, you have helped me with some of my mechanical questions,( notice to Rab, it is a mechanical forum ) but turns out your condescending like half the other dipsticks on this forum. I have received some good information but now you *beep* can go laugh at someone else . So what I like single spinners, much safer, can steer around cars, objects on the road while doing a 50 mtr burnout.  That was my first post and to bring that up now is just you been a condescending dipstick arronm. Oh and DR Stripes, I would look into getting more upgrades, you might think your a professor but the k and n filter just aint doing it. And to panda eyes, there *beep* on that other forum, you cant post of topic without getting a point. Nothing to do with them not liking me. To the site developer, I forgot your name but your avatar is of a mole typing at a computer, Hey bud read this. Then ban me for life

Edited by dipstick
your all morons.

1. you're just objectively wrong about single spinners.

2. the tag line that stripes uses is a play on a common thing that occurs on this forum, nothing to do with him specifically.

3. i set the avatar myself. it's a hamster. :wavey:

ty

32 minutes ago, Rab said:

??

That was the reason you gave in another post.

"When I was on fordforums they banned me because I was not mechanically minded."

There is something wrong, I double post a lot and the computer is scrolling at 10 lines a minute. Stuffed if I know why. Give you guys another reason to call me stupid. Anyway I think I might eject out of this site for good. So ban me for life if you like.

Edited by dipstick
morons

17 minutes ago, k31th said:

1. you're just objectively wrong about single spinners.

2. the tag line that stripes uses is a play on a common thing that occurs on this forum, nothing to do with him specifically.

3. I set the avatar myself. it's a hamster. :wavey:

I am biased towards single spinners because I nearly died driving an lsd car. I am now driving an lsd car again for the first time since the big one 7 years ago. I find it scary as hell, and only do stand still burn outs in first. That 1st gear in sports shift is very handy.

Novel concept...but if you're finding it scary as hell, perhaps don't do burnouts and actually drive within your capabilities? :yeahyeah:

Edited by .Stripes.