• Member For: 16y 5m 24d

Jump under and take a look. 

Will have coolant hoses running to it. 

Untitlfpvcooler_zps641726e6.jpg

Edited by arronm

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 23d

hey man I can see a problem with your car from your description and videos. It just needs an engine tune up with bigger injectors, exhaust and intercooler/intake piping.

While they're doing that they'll identify any problems along the way that need addressing.

happy skids.

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 23d

You shouldn't be able to film it while giving it s1ht, the car should be that scary.

Bigger injectors, tune, exhaust and intercooler + intake piping will go a long way to solving your issues cause at the same time the person installing the mods will look at the rest of the car plus any issues will come out when it's on the dyno.

feel free to solve the actual problem and get it running 100% without modifying it, just if you can spare the money I'd highly recommend at least getting a dyno tune with bigger injectors fitted.

• Member For: 5y 9m 11d

@skidxr6t

Yeah I got a 300kw R32 I know how quick it should feel haha

Yeah that's the plan for the future but atm I just want it running cause I have 4 cars at the moment. I bought it as a fun tow car for my dirt bike and track car. 

Yeah so basically I need to take it somewhere with a dyno and they can go over it and most likely work out the problem.. 

So with the exhaust, do you go 3" or 3.5"? atm I think its a twin system? Then front mount, bigger injectors (what ones do people go for?) , E85 (can you go flex fuel easily?) Atm its running stock intake piping with a pod filter. I want it to flutter like a mofo so I might keep it or try a CAI If its possible. I'd probably prefer a stock intake with high flow panel but it didn't come with the factory airbox.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 28d

I think Skid was joking mate. If you have an early BA with a questionable past, you want to confirm the major components are healthy and what your issue is before throwing big money at it.

There is a limit to how much power the 5 speed will take too so look at the basics rather than power mods.

• Like 1

• Member For: 5y 9m 11d

@El Andrew Well I guess I'll just take it in somewhere get her up no the dyno and go from there. Not too sure where to take it yet. JETURBO hasn't replied to me yet. 

Honestly just want it running properly. Can you put a boost tee in? What's the max psi you can run before it fuel cuts?