Koya SF01 18x10 All Round

powelmac

• Member For: 7y 11m 15d

So I picked up a 1 week old set for $800, 18x10 +20 Front and 18x10 +35 Rear with 35mm spacers on the rear. I already have 285/35r18 semis for the rear and sat flush with rolled rears when test fitting. My question is, as the fronts are wide as well, I could either go a 255/40r18 (too much stretch?) or a 265/35r18 (too wide for the front?) the car is lowered about 340mm hub to guard so I’m after some opinions before I go splashing on some tyres

cheers

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

you also don't want to be using a 35mm spacer unless you absolutely have to.

The utes have heaps of room on the rear of FG's so with the right offset (I haven't calculated it in your case) on the rear they'll fit.

Have you checked that it clears the guards on the front, too?

• Member For: 7y 11m 15d

They’re hubcentric spacers had them on for a year with no issues, if the bearings go that’s not a massive problem. As I said the fronts clear everything, they do however poke out an extra 40mm over standard so it’s probably 15-20mm past the guard, so I could easily run a 255/40r18 with a little bit of guard work, but just reading on the net people tend think anything less than a 265 on a 10” wide rim isn’t the best idea