Haltech Falcon plug & play discussing thread

FiftyOne

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 8m 17d

https://www.haltech.com/ford-falcon-pnp-ecu-coming-soon/

Haltech have just announced a replacement unit for the B series.  Offers flex fuel compatibility on the fly, control of the ZF plus all the full cal options & CAN from factory flash units.  

What's everyone think?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 5d

Will be interesting to see how it goes.  I'm keen on it for a number of things... especially now that I'm planning a build but using the standard harness, will it really be that much better than a product like PCMTec.  I guess as with most things it will come own to cost and what each individuals tuner recommends / prefers.

I spoke to them Wednesday and they said that BA/BF will be released late June, with FG in August... All pricing will be released end of June too.  

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 22d

the new Elite Pro Plug-in also controls all factory functions including variable cam control, cruise control, dash cluster and even the 6-speed automatic transmission.

• Member For: 8y 5m 10d
Thanks Rab, I did see that which is awesome! I should have been more specific with my question, does the wolf ecu control the ZF?

I've been looking at aftermarket ECUs and this Haltech is the first I've read that has the ability to interface with the ZF.

• Member For: 8y 5m 10d
Yep be interesting to see how much they want for it. I'm keen as but not allowed to spend anymore money on my car for now haha new born will be here in 3 to 4 weeks so car is on hold for now.