Haltech Falcon plug & play discussing thread

FiftyOne

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 27d

It's been listed for the fg on their site for a while so I'm assuming they've sorted the fg issues.

But they do have harnesses for the elite2500 and elite 2500t. Nearly makes you want to go all out.

• Member For: 19y 6m 5d

ECU is great, I personally think it’ worth every dollar. The torque model table (within ESP) needs a bit of work to get it working well with the TCM on a high horsepower engine. But we have the upshifts working great at over 550rwkw

Scott from Haltech has been great and done a fair bit of work with my trans shop locally.

we still have a bit of work to do on the trans tune but will get there no probs.

Monster torque have had some FG issues with ZF, although they are confident Haltech will get on top of it if they haven’t already. Spoke to MT about 6 weeks ago about it.

Product is good, nothing wrong with it, but requires fine tuning of some tables especially around engine protection and ZF. 

Just like any ECU

• Member For: 17y 10m 4d
6 hours ago, OZYWALKER said:

It's been listed for the fg on their site for a while so I'm assuming they've sorted the fg issues.

But they do have harnesses for the elite2500 and elite 2500t. Nearly makes you want to go all out.

You won't regret making the leap. The ease of use and the fact that you can live tune, makes it worth while. Let alone all of the additional hardware/software that can be utilised...

• Like 2

• Member For: 12y 1m 19d

Yeah I certainly don't regret the purchase. Am loving the live tuning and flexibility this ecu offers. I've just uploaded the production FG MK1 map but car is off the road ATM, due to a balancer issue.

Car has made 550rwkw thus far, although we were running into boost creep issues with the 50mm gate there. I've got the new 60mm gen 5, ready to go on in the next few weeks and see if we can push the envelope a little more.