Newbie G6E turbo

ToddyG6E

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 6y 9m 23d

yeah the only negative information I could find was from posts 2015 and before, I believe they changed tuners around 2015. the new people are much much better. from what I can see they have some of the fastest cars with the smaller stock FG turbo. plus their google reviews and FB reviews are all 5 starts which seems to be ok. 

I am still deciding weather to go to profile or RDP. RDP is much closer for me. RDP have a good price for supply and fitment for a remote ZF trans cooler with a temp controlled fan, which I have heard good things about.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 6y 25d

Cheers for the info fellas, im on the other side of brissy at wynnum, but sounds like I'll be heading over to the northside to get the work done. Are the basics, like oil filter change and brake pads fairly strait forward on the g6e's? Have done on other cars in the past, but havnt had a chance to look how much of a hassle these things are on the fg's.? Cheers again for the help!!

Also, still cant bloody work out how to post pics????? Got that imgur app or whatever, but cant bloody work it out. Im not to good wit tech stuff either:/

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

I should probably update those instructions... they're not 100% up to date, but give you a very good idea of what to do haha.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 6y 25d

Yeah but when I go to that link it says after I upload the pics to imgur, to tap the cloud icon in top corner..... mine doesnt have this "cloud" on the page at all mate. So ive only gotten as far as uploading the pics to imgur so far. Like I said, hopeless at this tech crap, but wanna post pics, as ive noticed everyone usually asks to post pics!!

Also im on apple iphone, which is ios yeah??