2018 Tassie Cruise - 08/03-13/03 (All states)

Rab

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Well done mate :thumbsup:

We get into Devonport on Fri 9 Mar about 7am so probably off the Spirit of Tassie sometime between 7:30am and 8am.  We can meet you near the entrance road to the pier in Murray St?  I think that's where we waited for everyone before driving off to find some breakfast ... 

Staying in Strahan on Fri night so if you wanted to join us on the cruise from Devonport to Strahan - stay in Strahan one night with us for dinner and beers (one of us may have a spare bed in our hotels) then we part ways on Sat morning as we head towards Hobart and you can make your way back to Burnie?

If you decide to join us - please PM Rab or I your mobile ahead of time so we can contact you real-time on the day :beerchug:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 17d

so the transport company say my car is being by the weekend, and then im in brisbane on sunday.

Work is too crazy to be away from too, I guess I will catch you on the next one.

I will be at the devonport show on the 25th showing the car in case anyone is coming to that!

cheers, 

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Well the weather looks mostly sunny with some cloud to Sunday (can't see the predictions beyond Sunday yet) ...

Puff, I took some footage along Bear Creek Rd today - farrk me the camber on that twisty road was steep in some places - was like surfing the road ...  One good thing around San Francisco is there are so many people here basically even some of what you'd think would be the remotest roads are sealed cos there are so many living in the woods :drivingalong: 

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Road was a bit skinny in some places so outer right rear wheel probably left the asphalt a few times on some corners and got some air :omg: 

• Like 1