Please help!!!

Mrpunk

• Member For: 13y 7m 29d

My car now idles like sh*t, smells of fuel, conks out sometimes when I start it.....the only thing I have is a bit more mid range power

I'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk

Smells like fuel, it's AFR's are probably out. Non turbos can run 12.5/1 and turbos 11.5/1

Most people keep the AFR's fat for safety but it robs power (combined with poor timing) best power is achieved by running as lean as you can but it's a fine line so for safety people go fat AFR's.

I'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d

Well more than a few guys on here would have made some recommended known tuners in SA who have good reps - sounds like that might have helped.  

I asked around and checked out a lot of what others were doing before I went to PitLane in VIC.  Still go there to get my car serviced because trust them.

Hope you get it sorted out - there's nothing like something wrong with your car that drives you nuts !  Maybe check in with Jet or Puffwagon?

• Like 1

• Member For: 13y 7m 29d
Takin it back tomorow to be fixed....something is seriously wrong...ive done sooo much research before I had everything done.....spent a sh*te load of cash and for what??? Basically nothing!!!
Any luck mate, how'd you go back at the tuners?

• Member For: 6y 9m 25d

Took it back on monday and they said they would fix it for me, they were actually pretty good about the whole thing. So I thought ok il get my car back monday or even tuesdsy by the latest all fixed and sorted.......its now wednesday and still havnt got my car back!!! Il let yas know what happens though...cheers

• Like 2

• Member For: 8y 1m 30d
3 hours ago, Ford Freak said:

so you took it back to a place that couldnt do it right the first time

you really are learning your lesson now

:facepalm-hand:

Who knows what they may have promised in a face to face conversation to OP to gain more workshop time worse than a I <3 Bananasen pedophile work shops who do this type of stuff

but ya definitely go else where agree with you Fordfreak 

350rwkw should be easy its nothing special as people have said been done countless times 

Edited by Boosting_G6E