CJF077

Site Update Required - Donations Needed

Hi Guys,

Currently we are behind a few versions with the forum software and thus need to update to the latest version.

With this update the costs of getting it installed, the skin updated to ensure that it works with the updated software and as well all the plugins need to be updated to the latest versions at a cost.

Unfortunately the site does not have the funds to do so, and would appreciate a donation no matter how small to ensure that we can continue to provide the community we started back in 2002. 

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?app=donate&module=donate&controller=index

In total we are looking at about $500 in costs which includes all the plugins and updates you love such as timeslips, garage etc.

Thanks in advance and I hope you have a great weekend!

Guys just wanted to say thanks for the donations! Absolutely greatly appreciated.

Have managed to purchase the updates so far for:

Time Slips

Garage (Collections)

Birthday Greeter

$200 donated with pleasure, somehow the amount is hidden, must have tick the wrong box-my bad

Thanks for all the info forum members

Hey Arronm match my donation so this upgrade can go straight ahead-you always sprouting off how much money you have lol

Boosted Blu

Check my donations.  I have given plenty.  But unfortunately the forum just continues to get worse. I have money.  I just don't like wasting it. I like value for money. 

And at  the moment those adds are really pissing  me off 

On 9/12/2017 at 6:05 PM, Boosted Blu said:

$200 donated with pleasure, somehow the amount is hidden, must have tick the wrong box-my bad

Hey Arronm match my donation so this upgrade can go straight ahead-you always sprouting off how much money you have lol

Boosted Blu

Greatly appreciated Mark @Boosted Blu This will go a long way and assist with some of the much needed addons.

@arronm In regards to the advertising throughout the site, this helps to pay for the monthly hosting costs / server costs. Unfortunately if we switch these off then we wont exist. The current advertiser's on the site as well go towards the cost of the monthly server / hosting. Appreciate the generosity you have given to the site in the past :thumbs-up:

On 9/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, MaStars said:

haha I'm with you,

$20 donated anyway ;)

Thanks @MaStars. Greatly appreciated!

On 9/12/2017 at 2:37 PM, arronm said:

If I donate will it stop me seeing ADDS every second page.

Will make a deal with you. If you donate the difference will gladly get the development team to modify the advertising system to exclude any member greater than a gold donating member from seeing advertisements! 

hey aaronm arnt we best friends ?

:giverose:

anyways

sorry forum I have 1000 bux of bills to pay before end of month. living on 2 minute noodles at the moment. 

On 9/13/2017 at 9:08 PM, Ford Freak said:

hey aaronm arnt we best friends ?

:giverose:

How can we be friends, you cant even spell my name correctly.

On 9/12/2017 at 6:05 PM, Boosted Blu said:

Boosted Blu

I'll see your $200 and raise you $100.

19 hours ago, Rab said:

Indomie Mi Goreng are better and cheaper

You're welcome

ah yes forgot about those. they are the shiz

18 hours ago, arronm said:

How can we be friends, you cant even spell my name correctly.

im trying to think of something witty and or cute as to why I gave you an extra A.

Hey Arromn. I donated because of all the information I have got from the from & to me that is valve for money.

I called you out as I was fairly confident you would man up & donate- it worked & the forum should be better for it.

I also didnt donate on any conditions- those ads annoy me also but I just press a button & move on, theres bigger problems in life than ads.

Well as for your one upmanship by donating more than me, it dont mean chit to me & also says alot about you.

I dont live my life trying to outdo anyone, as far as im concerned less is more & im happy to go through life unnoticed.

I also dont need to sprout off about how little or how much I have.

Not saying im right & your wrong, just saying.

Either way im happy with the outcome & appreciate your donation as the result for the forum is & was the only reason in this issue & we & others helped to achieve this.

Top stuff hey

Cheers all

After you have read many of my posts you will start to realize I take the PISS all the time. I am the local POT STIRRER.  

Guys,

I'm having massive dramas with tapatalk since the update.  So much so that I can't even login to the forum anymore from the app.  Can one of the mods please comment or test this by logging out then back in from their own instance?

I get a generic string via a toast message when I try logging in with the correct details.  Is this currently known to be broken?

Cheers,

Rob