Snowy Cruise 2017 (Fri 24 - Sun 26 November)

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d
1 hour ago, YLD127 said:

I could not get a booking at the Alpine Gabels, Jindabyne. Have booked into Discovery Parks.

Hey mate - feel free to bunk in with one of us already booked into Alpine Gables.  The rooms there are pretty spacious with up to 6 beds per apartment some with balconies.  Just share the cost of the room.  Let us know if you'd like to do that - I wouldn't recommend driving back in the dark after dinner and beers if you can help it - Discovery Park does not look walking distance from Alpine Gables in my opinion.  

Having said that - I snore something bad - so I'm not a good bunk bed buddy ... :thumbsup: 

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d

Well weather is looking sometimes sunny and sometimes bit moist ...  It is unpredictable in the Alpine region.

Friday Tumut

Its gonna be warm ... 30% chance of more than 0.25mm of rain and 25% chance of 0mm and 50% chance of 0.4 mm - so farrk all rain I think.

Fri Tumut weather.PNG

Saturday Jindabyne

Still warm with 50% chance of more than 0.25 mm rain and 25% chance 0 mm rain and 50% chance of 4mm rain - bit of rain but not that much.  Northerly wind should help keep up the temps.

Sat Jindabyne weather.PNG

Sunday Omeo (for those doing the 4 days)
Still remaining warm - gonna rain for sure this day with 80% chance of more than 0.25mm of rain.  But the good thing is 25% chance only 1mm and 50% of only 5mm of rain all up.  So not torrential rain.

Sun Omeo Weather.PNG

Monday Albury/Wodonga (for those doing the 4 days)

Still pretty warm and very likely to rain with 70% chance of more than 0.25mm of rain.  But once again good thing is 25% it will only be 1mm and 50% it will only be 3mm of rain - so farrk all rain once again.
Mon Albury Weather.PNG

:beerchug: 

• Like 1